Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yesterday was worth it... 142.1 this morning.

Got up later than I wanted to but I was damn tired! Chiro then the massage and while the chiro hurt, the massage was amazing. It definatly hurt but I feel so much better. He said that my left side had defintely had some scar tissue/traume to it but the right side wasn't as bad. I have to remember his name so I can go back. It wasn't a bad price, so maybe once a month at max if I feel I need it.

Home in time to have a long shower and a cup of tea before racing off to work. Started out ok. Went to do the shopping with 'J' and then we hit the bulk store. Ended up grabbing a lot of candy and some bits of cookies and creme chocolate. We ate them in the car, then indulged in more candy. We started with the tagging and I just kept on eating candy, more and more candy. I have no idea how much candy I ended up eating only that I almost had a headache and felt horribly sick. I did try to purge but as normal it didn't work. I did eat my salad though, so hopefully that will help the candy run through a bit quicker.

Work was ok... very close to running out of tags and I was exhausted by the end. Came home to tea and a scale that didn't give me as bad a number as I expected. Tonight I'm going to do my nails, drink tea, and go to bed. After what I hope will be an awesome nights sleep, get up around 9am and head to the gym by 10am. 90 min or so there with running, elliptical, legs and arms (just go nuts burning off all the shit I ate today!) I'd rather go for a bike ride but at the forcasted 1C and possibly raining it may not be too smart to get that cold before a week of solid stress!! Once the gym is over, home to drink tea, shower, and get ready for a looooong night at work.

So, for food tomorrow. I plan on fasting on Monday, and I want to eat as little as possible tomorrow. Thinking on seeing how long I can go without food and just having a tea at work with water at the control station. If I don't allow chips and candy in there I won't be tempted to eat. Take a salad with the tomato and cucumber (as it's delicious!!!!), rice cakes and the strawberries that I bought, maybe with the banana. Hoping at most to hit 500 calories. I'm desperatly hoping that tomorrow I can hit 141.9lbs (if I do that will be 50lbs lost!!!) Even with that number there is no way I can hit 140.0 by Tuesday, but if I fast on Monday I can hopefully get to the 140.? range by tuesday morning. That's 8lbs lost, but I have to do the weigh in at the end of the day so eat only during the morning? It's at 8pm and I have yoga before and I don't particularly want to crash during training.... bah... I'll figure that shit out on Tuesday morning at 5am when I wake up.....

This week is going to kill me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment