Thursday, October 7, 2010

Overall, not as bad a day as I thought it would be.

The bosses showed up and I stayed out of their way for as long as I could. When it came time for lunch they all left without me and sent me a text message later. I sent one back almost 15minutes after they left hoping that I could get out of it, and then downed my salad. No such luck... Mindful of the last advice I got, I walked over to join them. They insisted I eat and I chose the teriyaki chicken with no sauce. I ate all the veggies and most of the chicken. I did leave more than half of the rice, but I counted it as eating 3/4 in the calorie counter.

Have I mentionned how much I love the iPhone? Seriously, still in love with it.

The HR manager tried to make a big deal about my weight loss, but I brushed it off as much as I could. She asked if I was doing it with diet and exercise (which I am....) and I think wanted to have an entire conversation about it.

The review wasn't bad. I've been asked to run a project for the Xmas season and I'm terrified to do it. I had to say yes, I couldn't say no. They both sat there after asking me while I blundered and my mind went blank. If I said now it would be bad for my career, but I didn't want to say yes. It's so far away from what I'm comfortable with.

Got out of there fairly quick, raced to Chiro then back home to grab my stuff and hit the gym. Did a brief warmup before core training, then the hour was very full of situps!!! I certainly felt stronger this time around but I'm not sure if that's because I ate all that for lunch. Afterwords I jumped on the elliptical for another 30min.

Dinner of soup and veggies and washing it all down with tea right now. I'm desperatly trying to not snack on anything. I've eaten 900 cals and burned 400 for cardio only. Without that stupid lunch and the damn timbit I ate first thing I'd be 500 cals and able to have the rice cake I'm dying for. I also didn't add in the bit of nutella I ate and the 4 chips with salsa. I'm the same weight now as I was last night, so hopefully I can at least hit what I was this morning... Oh yeah, something arrived a whole 5 days early.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Numbers: 145.7lbs this morning (YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! First time I've been 145.? in years!!!). I have to be under 146.9 for the 5lbs, and 144.9 to keep with the 10lbs plan. I'm worried I might be over the 10lbs plan a fair bit. I may only hit 145.5 or so. I'm higher on the goals for the 12 and 15lb plans.

Food tomorrow is going to be a bit tough. My day starts with an early chiro appt, then work. So, the usual tea for breakfast, with yoghurt and salad for lunch (100 cals) then once home to change, a snack (rice cake...45cals) and take soup to job 2. If I take water and a vitamin water, along with the soup I should be less than 300 cals. This way if I splurge and eat a piece of pizza or something it will still keep me below 800. No exercise though, no time.

However, on the flip side I've got training on Saturday. Should I eat Friday night and hope the usual happens on Sat morn then go super light on Saturday? I'm hoping to go for a ride again on Sunday, if not hit the gym at least. Rather go for a ride, and make it a looooong one!!! It's all I'll do until Tuesday and in the middle I've got that damn dinner, however, I could technically go either to the gym or on a ride Monday morning as I don't work until 10:30am. Depends on how sore I am after Saturday....

Now my friend wants me to go over there after work tomorrow. It will be good if I'm off early and can't eat, if she has no snacks.

Fuck this can get complicated at times....

No comments:

Post a Comment