Saturday, October 23, 2010

143.1lbs... just as though to piss me off....

Work was another day... Felt like I got a lot accomplished, but I'm not sure I did. Most of this should have been done ages ago though. Ran out of there right on time to change and hit job number 2. Had a good, busy night there and ran home to meet 'T'. Had just enough time to make sure that all my books and charts were hidden before he came over, and we hung out, watched TV etc.

My back was really really sore today until driving. Then it felt much better as long as I remembered to sit up properly while I drove. However, I've made an appointment to see a massage therapist tomorrow. Better get it out of the way before inventory.... Right after Chiro. I go from one to the next.... which makes it tough for me to hit the gym after. I probably shouldn't go after anyways. Gym doesn't open until 8am so I hope to get there right after. Do only an hour or so with mostly cardio (if I can handle it....)

Today I'm less than 200 cals. I've had tea twice, salad with cuke and tomato (a really nice addition!!!), a yogurt, water, vitamin water, and half a cup a soup (30cals coz I probably didn't even eat half.) I'm really proud of how well I did. I've resisted temptation very well today and I hope it will carry on this weekend. I only have 3.1lbs to go and 4 days to lose it.

Tomorrow.... Up around 7am, have a yogurt and water. Hit the gym at 8am, at least 60 min there, putting me at 50min to get to chiro. There really isn't much point in showering, just really change clothes before heading there, as I'll want a shower after the massage. After that, back home to shower and chill until work. For work I've got to do all the shopping for Sunday and tagging. I'm going to go get a ton of candy for Sunday night too, but I'll have 'J' with me so she'll be my focus on not eating too much of it. I'll take salad and yogurt to work along with water and maybe we'll splurge and get a tea before tagging.... Home and tea for snack before heading to bed. I need to have another day sub 400 if possible..... This will account for a few treats.

Sunday, I've bought strawberries. My treat as they're low in calories despite the sugar. That with the banana will be delightful!!! Plus I'll take extra yogurts, the salad, and rice cakes to munch on so and ban all junk from the tech room. Lots of tea and water for the night!!! I'm hoping to hit the gym on Sunday too, obviously as late as possible and not for too long. I want to be at work by 2-3pm, so gym by noon or 11am. Try to sleep until 10am.

Tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day. I'm looking forward to it coz it's something different though.

Numbers: I'm still on track to lose 10lbs for the revised goals. I need to be 140.6 tomorrow to be on the 13lbs goal and 138.2 on the 16lbs so I don't think thats going to work. Those goals are just so steep. When I do the next months goal sheet I won't make the final numbers until after my dinner on Wednesday (mmmm... only 5 days away!!!) so I can account for the food I eat then.

I'm past the 5lbs loss for the weigh in, and while I might not hit 10, I must hit 7 or 8. I need to be right on that goal of his this month, so I can get under in November. I would like to aim for at least 130.0 by the end of November. I may not hit 117 by Christmas, but I can hit 125.0 by January, then it's a mere 8lbs away!!!

Must go to bed!!!! Sleep desperatly needed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment