Monday, October 25, 2010

143.0 this morning.... Inventory really killed my plans...

Woke up early at 8:30am after about 5 hrs sleep and after a little bit of tea jumped into the shower. Shortly after got the swing numbers and they weren't great so headed into work. Spent all night working and I felt horrible. I was lightheaded and sick. Didn't help that not long after I got in there I started eating fucking candy again. Then once I'd already fucked up I figured why not keep going!!! I ate buns with cheese and honey dijon mustard on them, slightly warmed (sooo good.... Good thing there wasn't margarine available coz they would have been drenched!!! ) cookies, chips, and more chocolate and candy. I even had a coffee with a milk and sugar as a post inventory 'treat'.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Scale at home put me at 144.4, then 143.6 post shower. Since then I've eaten more, had tea and am 144.8 right now. But.... if I go to the gym at 143lbs tomorrow, that's 5-6lbs lost and he can't say much about that. 6lbs is respectable for that, I'm hiding the last possible 3lbs. This means when I hit the end of November at a new low I've got more time to deal with 'S'.

Tomorrow I need to stick to the plan. Oatmeal and tea for breakfast, a salad for a late lunch, yogurt for a snack, and a rice cake for the pre gym. That's about 250 calories, and add in water. Work 6am and try and get out around 530pm so I can be on the damn treadmill around 6pm, yoga at 630pm, back on the elliptical at 730pm, then training at 8pm (with any luck all that will drop 2lbs !!!). 9pm go home and shower, eat a cup a soup or some veggies, then bed. Weds, another light day for food but heading to 'S's house for dinner and chicken pot pie....mmmm....

It's almost goal time!!! So, what should I go for? I haven't hit any of the fucking goals so far... I want to aim for 130lbs and make that my main goal. Make 128 or 127 the bhag, and 135 the minimum? When should I do it? Thursday morning to account for the food I'll consume Weds night so it can be more consistent? I'm thinking that will be best.

I'm also debating about the next weigh in. Do I stick to the current plan and go with Nov 22nd? Or add a week and go for Nov 29th? I won't get a weigh in for Dec, just won't work I think... Either that or it will be right before Xmas on the 20th or something.... I think right before Xmas would be best, get a weigh in before all that damn food kicks in.

Hopefully November will be better than October....

No comments:

Post a Comment