Sunday, October 3, 2010

148.9lbs this morning, back on track.

Hit the road and went for a 1hr, 25km bike ride. It felt glorious, despite the headwind on the way back. Showered briefly and headed out to Walmart, library and grocery shopping. Overcame the urge to buy cheese bread to gorging on the candy I bought.

'D' came over and we did my hair, took 4-5 hours coz we had to bleach bits, then redye. It looks aweomse but I ate soooo much. Then I went to work and PIGGED out on candy all night long. Once home I ate rice cakes and chips and salsa and while I feel full and sick I could eat more.

But this is one night. I can and will get through this.

Tonight I will make a bracelet, just a simple braided one of brown with a strand of red. I will use it to remind me of this past week and how I've stayed the same weight from lack of focus. I must focus tomorrow. I will wake up and see what the scales say. If needed I will either go for a ride, or hit the gym. (also depends on how sore I am.) I will have a yoghurt for breakfast and tea, followed by plenty of water. I will take a light salad to work, with another yoghurt and soup. As always, tea when I get there, followed by more water. When I get home, more liquids.

Tuesday I will have yoghurt for breakfast with the 'steroid' salad (with tuna and flax seed for the protein) and take something for a light snack later on. I have training at 7pm (even though I'm sure I asked for 8...) so hitting the gym around 6-615. I think I'll run to warm up again as last time was awesome!

Watching a movie with a gorgeously thin Jennifer Aniston in it.... I wish I had those knees!!

I'm going over the blog that got me going, looking for some inspiration.

I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment