Friday, October 29, 2010

That's it for another 3-4months!!! Closed books today and another count is behind me. Now perhaps I can go back to my normal routines and drop the pounds again. Oh, wait, nevermind, this next week will go fucking nuts again!!!! Vancouver will be awesome though. I figure if I can just push the yucky scrambled eggs around my plate and either much on cherios or oatmeal for breakfast, then have only salad at lunch, and as light a dinner as I can handle (veggies only?) plus the website has a pic of the gym and it looks pretty decent. Hit the elliptical for an hour either in the morning or before bed, if I can do that at least twice then I'll be golden. I can at the minimum maintain, and I won't have a scale so I'm sure I'll be crazy paranoid also. Plus ms 'J' will give me inspiration to not eat if she looks the same... Thank goodness I'm not sharing a room with her!!!

146.8lbs this morning, so almost back on track. Today was the last day to sit at 146, tomorrow the toughest goal has me at 145.1lbs. I've managed farily well on the low food today. I screwed up on eating 3 wontons (sooo gooood) and having some chips and candy. However, the candy drawer got removed today so there's no more temptation for me. Not quite only liquids as I did have some 4 chips and salsa and a multigrain rice cake with my soup for dinner, but I did reasonably well considering it's the first time I've really tried to cut back since this past weekend. Without the candy, chips and wontons I definatly would have had a day under 500 cals.

Hit the gym around 630 and ran for 30 min with 2 2min walking sessions. Did some light arms (triceps - kickbacks and the ones on my back, those shoulder ones, and biceps) and abs (2 sets of 20, one set of 25 all with the half ball) then back on the elliptical for 20 min.

Got home tired and ready to do some sewing but got into the TV instead. I'm hoping to get 7hrs sleep tonight... first in a week!!! Tomorrow is busy!! Supposed to go flying, and if I do I"ll have to blow off chiro, then I need to pick up some stuff from Michaels, then training at 2pm (gym at around 1pm), so some more cardio after and driving at 5pm.

Food plan? Well, tea for breakfast and we'll see how the stomach feels. I really should eat something so I don't pass out during training, but I'll have to eat by 11am and I'm not sure what I should eat. Maybe a salad and cottage cheese, depending on how the salad looks... Or I'm thinking some oatmeal instead as it's supposed to stick around a bit longer. Plan is to eat nothing tomorrow night, just fluids.

Doc appt today. He asked me many times over about if I was restricting my diet., Kinda freaked me out. He told me my blood pressure was normal, but I don't know what that is. I had to have a blood and urine test for potassium, magnesium, calcium, thyroid hormone, CBC and some other stuff. I'm a little stressed that it will show something as i've been pretty restricitive for 3 months. I wasn't expecting that, but at least I know I'm healthy now. Will I still be as healthy at 135? I'm sure I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment