Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 month weigh in....


And the scales weren't kind. I was 144.6lbs this morning, giving me a total weight loss from the previous date of 5.9lbs. However, once we hit the gym it was a different number.


Work at 6am so up at 5am. Had oatmeal and tea for breakfast, and candy once I got there (damn it!!!) Munched on candy, chips, cookies and junk for most of the day until I ate my salad. Then home to change before the gym.


Thanks to my constant eating today I was just pissed right off and almost in tears when I got to the gym. 'S' was at the juice bar when I got in and called at me for being so early. I told him that yup, I knew and jumped on the elliptical for almost 20 min before racing off to yoga. We got to do the wheel in yoga so that was awesome, even better that I didn't have to use the fit ball. I think it really helped calm me down. I was still pissed, but not quite as upset. More determined. Becoming refocused. Jumped on the treadmill for 20 min and upped the speed a fair bit.


Once done, downstairs to join 'S' and off we went. He asked about inventory, I answered with not good, and then divulged that I went through a lot of stress eating. I didn't tell him quite how much I ate, but I think he knows I'm pissed about it. We did the lats, the other one that hurt me last time, the pull down ones (that I really struggled with... I can't use my legs now and its messing with me) and then onto the back one again. We haven't done that in AGES, but I powered through it so he gave me a weight. After the 3rd set when I stood up, I think he realised how dizzy it made me... more sit ups then the weigh in.

So, his scale had me at 148.5lbs. Only down 3lbs, and one of those lbs is lean mass. BMI was 24.3, and the fat % was perhaps somewhere simlar? I can't remember the number but it was 24.8 maybe? I dropped a few inches on the measurements though. 29" on the waist (FINALLY!!!) so down an inch there, 39.? on the hips so down a bit there, same on the neck, forearm and calf. Down on the thigh (just shy of 24?) and down a tiny bit on the arms. He said it wasn't bad. He said I have to make better food choices, but am already aware of that. He pointed out that I was 53% Bf when I started, that I was 169lbs when we started etc.


Now this has some interesting consequences................. I was 141.0 4 days ago, so I was there. I was 145.5 the moment I got home so that is the weight I'm going to run with. If I can just drop back to 140.0, that's 5.5lbs. Obviously not where I want to be, but it'll be a drop and I've ALREADY BEEN THERE!!!



Done a new numbers sheet and done it differently. There's 5 goals:

#1 - 140.0
#2 - 138.0
#3 - 135.0
#4 - 132.0
#5 - 130.0

I, of course, want to be 130.0 which puts me at 13lbs over my GW. It will also be a helluva drop!!! Even 138.0 would be a drop of 7lbs for the next weigh in. I must be at 135.0 by the next weigh in, on Nov 23rd, a 10.5lbs drop. 'S' will have something to say about that one I'm sure!!!

So, instead of doing a steady drop, I've allocated some days to stay at the same weight mostly coz I've got the conference and the trip north for a turkey dinner. I spend almost a week trying to maintain. It should work... I've also allowed tomorrow to eat 'normally' or at least a high normal, and another day to lose some of it. First weight that starts dropping is Saturday, first one that counts is Friday.

Tomorrow. I am going to eat oatmeal and tea for breakfast as I need the metabolism to start up properly. I'm going to take a yogurt and salad to work and am hoping to go to Pizza Hut with the boys for the buffet lunch. Eat reasonable amounts and it'll be before noon. Eat the yogurt before we go, and the salad around 3pm or so, then dinner at 'S's house and I'm sure there'll be snacks. I'm going to enjoy myself, eat sweets, chips, pasta, pastry and depending on the muchies we eat, maybe I'll stop off and have some cake.

Thursday, lower on the food. Oatmeal, yogurt and salad with salmon for lunch, then the gym for yoga at 530 and cardio after. Dinner of soup and veggies for a sub 800cal day. The Friday either eat or not, with Sat as a hopefully liquid fast day, extending Sunday. By then I should be back on the weight loss with a light day on Monday, then off to Vancouver for Tuesday.

The plan is to be somewhere between 144.8lbs and 143.5lbs by Nov 8th. That's 12 days away.

I'm going to enjoy tomorrow :) And then ENJOY getting back on track!!!! Skinnier here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment