Monday, October 18, 2010

Back at home tonight.

It was a good weekend overall. I felt bad with trying to avoid eating and being so preoccupied with my weight as it was almost impeeding on our conversations and ability to have fun. I had a good time today shopping and I'm sure I've broken my bank account. I've spent waaaaay too much money today, but got so many new clothes!! I even bought a ring with my birthstone in it, something I've wanted for a very long time. I'm thinking I spent right around $500.... so that's it for clothing for a while, unless I drop enough to require pants again (hopefully!!!).

The weight stayed basically the same thank goodness. 146.0 this morning, so that's very close to the 145.9 from Thursday. I jumped on the scale when I got home and it was 144.2lbs or something close which is pretty incredible!!!

I ate honey nut cherios with milk and tea this morning for breakfast. 250 or so calories, then nothing but water until about 3pm when I cracked and ate some of a cinnamon twist. I did chomp on it but spat it out back again so I'm not sure how to count it. Off to another mall but they didn't have the store I was looking for so back to my friends to pack and leave.

I hit Safeway on the way into town as I needed salad mix and prunes (yuck... but I'm going to try and see what happens...) and wandered into the bakery. I figured that if the prunes work the way they're supposed to, then does it really matter if I have something sweet? I mean, if I didn't actually swallow some, then it really wouldn't matter right?

Once home I spent over an hour unpacking, laundry and going through my drawers and closet. I have another 2 bags of stuff to donate which feels very good, but I'm sad at those clothes that I barely wore!!! I should have just taken that damn cake and thrown it out. I didn't need it at that point, I was fine without it. Instead I ate it, but not the whole thing. It was almost the same as the one I had over at 'S's house, but had chocolate shavings on top and a custard filling. It tasted sooooo good, but so sickly sweet. I ate all the icing, and most of the top layer, probably 1/2 of the custard and 1/2 of the bottom layer, then chased it with 5 prunes, and a pot of tea after a nice warm shower with my vanilla sugar shower gel.

I'm full..... But the numbers aren't too bad...146.2lbs, so I'm hoping for 145.0 tomorrow.

Speaking of which......Work at 8am, then training at 8pm. Thats going to be another long day. 6:30 is yoga so I want to be at the gym by 6pm to warm up, then 30 min after yoga for more, then leg day with 'S'. I need to eat for that..... but what and when?

I'm debating on whether or not to have the yogurt before work and do the 'boosting' of the metabolism or just leave it until I have the salad.... Either way, I end up eating the same, then when I come home the cottage cheese with cucumber and tomatos before the gym. Around 200 cals at this point. Once the gym is over and I'm showered, it will be closer to 10pm so time for some soup and tea before bed. Overall, 300-350 calories and with the amount of cardio and yoga I should be in the negative for net.....

Numbers: I'm under 2 of the goals so far, but 6 of them are over. I think the original goals may be far too much beyond my reach, but I'm still plugging my numbers in anyways to see what I end up at. The revised ones I may still get back on track... the 10lbs I have to be 145.7, and the 13lbs I have to be 144.1... At this point I need to be on the 10lbs at LEAST!!! If I hadn't eaten and woken up tomorrow at 144, that would have been only 4lbs to lose to hit 139. I have 2 more liquid days planned so as long as I actually complete those days properly I should be good.

7 days till the weigh in....

No comments:

Post a Comment