Monday, October 4, 2010

Somedays the scales really do suprise me...

Despite the overdose of candy last night I hit 148.8lbs this morning. 0.1lbs less than I was last monday. I'm a week behind, but back on track I hope.

Today was a good day!!! I drowned in tea first thing, went to the bank then the library, then off to work. I only ate my salad, didn't have the soup or yoghurt I brought with me. I did eat 4 of the marshmallows for 40cals total, then half of a Banana's a whey smoothie so I got some protein and potassium. I ate 3 m&m's I was given and then had 2 of these amazing candies. Kinda like the eclair candies but I chewed them for a fair bit before spitting them out. They were 32cals each, so I figure mayble 30cals total seeing as I didn't swallow at least half of each. Once I got home I've had 4 chips with salsa and a rice cake (I needed to take my multivitamin) and tea. All amounting to less than 400 cals. Had I worked out today, I'd be in the negative, and I probably wouldn't have had a 200cals shake. Seems to be my monday treat, but I need to curb that. I should only have that shake on mondays where I've had training and am closing.

Tomorrow, tea for breakfast, followed quickly by plenty of water. I should have no problem downing the first 4 cups by 2pm and by then maybe a yoghurt. At 2pm, I'll have my steriod salad, running me about 100 cals for that ( so 140cals at this point) and am off at 430. Race home to grab cottage cheese with cucumber but only half what I usually eat (60 cals, making it 200) and having some crystal light and water. Then the gym by 615 (he was right, my email said 7pm... bah, no yoga), training ending at 8pm with some more cardio. Get home and have brocolli and sprouts, maybe 50 cals (250 total) and possibly some scrambled eggs (protein!!! and only 60 cals. ) I would like to be less than 400 cals tomorrow which if I do the running pre training, and elliptical post training, that should put me at 400 cals, not including the hour I'll spend doing weights.

I'm excited for what the scales will say tomorrow. By the numbers I'm behind. On the 5lb plan I have to hit 147.4 to be on target, which Im hoping to hit. After that it gets really easy to pass those goals. Just gotta catch up to the others. The 10lbs goal needs me at 146.0 tomorrow (not going to happen) but 145.6 on Weds. Its only a drop of 0.36lbs per day, so if I can drop 1lb tonight, then another 1lb tues night and weds night, I can catch up. The 15lbs plan might be out of reach, but if I stick to it over the weekend I should have no problem catching up. Its going to be the trip north and the stupid turkey dinner that hits me.

Im focused again, I have a plan and will stick to it.

I feel awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment