Monday, October 11, 2010

So no gym this morning, and no bike ride either (it was windy... :() I woke up when the alarm kicked in but I wanted to sleep, so sleep I did.

The damage this morning, 151.0lbs. So undone all the work from the past 2 weeks, maybe 3. I am now a higher weight that I was on the last weigh in, and 5lbs heavier than my lowest weight. I must have still been full from last night as my stomach did almost no complaining about the lack of food. All I had was tea and water until about 5pm when I ate salad. Once home, after some cleaning, had veggies with sauce, a rice cake, a 10calorie jello and more tea. Total of 261 calories. Not bad overall!!! All I can hope is that it shows tomorrow on the scale.

So came up with some new numbers. There's the silly 5lbs plan that I put on there just for an absolute minimum, but if I only drop that much, and end up with an overall monthly loss of 2.9lbs I will not be happy. The new 10lbs plan puts me at an overall of -7.8lbs, the 13lbs at -10.8lbs (this is the plan I want to hit....) and the 16lbs plan at -13.8lbs and a new low of 135.1lbs. (the one I REALLY want to hit!)

No exercise today so I'm hoping that I can at least hit all of these goals and get below 150 again. Tomorrow is going to be a loooooong day. Work bright and early, followed by yoga and training. Don't end until 9pm so after a shower then I'll have time for a very quick bite and tea. I'll take salad and yoghurt to work, with tea and water, then a quick snack before the gym (haven't decided on cottage cheese or that banana....mmmmmm..... ) and after the gym maybe soup.
Hopefully a sub 350 day, plus the exercise I do should make it an overall negative day. I just need to push it during training, and no crashing.

I've done my nails, given myself a pedicure, and now a facial. I can do this, I will be strong enough and I will see 13? by the next weigh in. That's 14 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment