Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holy Shit I'm tired!!!! It's about 40min past my normal bedtime....

Work was ok again, late for Chiro (had the wrong time memorised) but went to the gym for a bit. Ran for 23 minutes and could have gone longer but I needed to get some weights in. Started with arms, then headed downstairs for that stupid hamstring one. 2nd last set and as I'm finishing I notice some shoes by my head.... 'S' was there watching, kinda freaked me out. Must have been his workout time and he cracked a joke about spying on me. Good thing he chose that time as form wasn't too bad and weight was at the 40lbs he bumped it up to. Did the thigh one after upstairs and did the 70lbs that he had last time. My legs hurt, but I think they're getting used to it. If I have to do 14 of those next time my legs might drop off though.... Elliptical for 25min then home to shower.

Got in some soup before dashing out to see a movie (can't remember the name.... the one about the baby whose parents die and they leave her to the 2 friends that hate each other. A romantic comedy that's right up my alley...) I ate more than my fair share of popcorn ( I ate an entire medium and still am not full.... ) and half of 'J's candy. I don't even like peanut butter and there I am scarfing down his Reese chocolate covered candy!!!! BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the scale has me at 146.6 right now before bed. I will be 145.? by morning. I was 145.5 post workout, a new low. I'm well ahead of the revised schedule, and catching up to the old 5lb schedule. I need to hit 143 by Saturday morning then just maintain over the weekend.

Tomorrow; Salad and yoghurt as usual with tea and water. May take a rice cake also as I am going to have to run straight form work to the double class. There's yoga at 530 and core is right after. 5 hit the gym for warmup, and it will be 730 by the time I'm done. Maybe another 30 min cardio? 8pm or so get home and shower, then hopefully join the guys for the usual Thursday night treat. Not my usual, never been to Mr. Mikes yet, but I can't keep avoiding them, plus I have Friday off work. I'll go, eat salad and maybe a diet coke, then leave (unless there's soup....).

Can't wait till Friday!!! Bring on payday!!!! If I can hit 143 I'll have to have some fun shopping on Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment