Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I almost fell off the scale this morning. 142.4lbs. That's a new LW, and only 2.4lbs off 140.0lbs. I'm so close. I just want to crack 140, and do it by Tuesday morning.

I've got 6 days.

Work was ok. Got in an argument with 'K' and while it got figured out, my day got fucked up a bit. Got a TON of shit to do tomorrow for this weekend!!! Tomorrow is going to be a BUSY day!!!

I slept ages last night, but the app said I didn't sleep well. I stayed in bed a bit longer then finally dragged my ass out of bed to get ready. Ate half of the cinnamon oatmeal and a cup of tea before heading to work. Took a yogurt but didn't eat it. It's there in case I need it for another day. Did the lunch thing and only had the salad and soup. That put me up to about 200 cals but it's handleable. I did end up munching on some damn candy again, but I felt sick pretty quick. I ate a few of the gummy bears and some of the other sugared candy ones but I began to feel the headache kick in and feel sick to my stomach pretty quick. It's like 'S' was saying that he can eat a handful but he feels slightly wierd almost as soon as it hits his stomach. I guess that would be a good thing if I could stop eating the damn candy.

Went from work to the gym. My legs are tired from yesterday and sore in that wierd spot from my hips to the tops of my legs. I ran for 27 minutes, longest ever, and I probably could have kept going. Tomorrow I've got to up it to 4.8mph and drop the time back to 20 min or something. Off the treadmill to do the quad exercise that we didn't get to yesterday, some tricep work and the one muscle in the back that I've forgotten the name of. Also did some bicep curls and a ton of situps then back on the elliptical for 25 min.

Home to shower and eat some soup as well as some fibre mixed in with the water. For today, just shy of 500 cals burned, and 600 or so cals eaten (depending on the candy intake... I added 100 cals but I'm not sure how much I ate). I'm not sure if I will end up the same incredible number I did today... I don't know why but I'm thinking I might be a bit higher. I would prefer to be 141.9lbs by morning. It's only a 0.5lbs loss, but it's past 142.

Numbers: As of this morning I was on 3/4 of the revised plans. The 16lbs one I had to be 141.4 and didn't hit it, but only 1lb above it. The 13lbs plan I was exactly 1lb ahead of tomorrows goal!!! So to stay on track I only have to maintain.

Tomorrow's plan is for yogurt for breakfast, with tea then the usual salad for lunch. As soon as I'm off work head home to eat cottage cheese with tomatos and cucumber for energy. I've got training at 7pm, so leave the house by 6pm, gives me 90 min at home to eat. However, if I get home later I won't be able to eat too much coz I'll get sick. For dinner, thinking veggies as I haven't had any for a while.

Friday, I don't know if I drive. I assume I will so no gym and have to rely on the will power not to eat. I think I should have a liquid evening, just salad for lunch and an early night. Saturday, hit the gym in the morning, or go for a ride if it's nice enough, then work all evening. I can take soup or salad again and I'll be fine. Sunday... well sunday will be whatever it will be. I need to plan for meals and snacks. I'm taking tea, milk for tea, a soup packet, salad, rice cakes and maybe some fruit like strawberries or something as a treat. Low calories despite the sugar, but it will hopefully stop me from pigging out on the candy. LOTS of liquids though.

So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment