Thursday, October 21, 2010

Up this morning to 143.9lbs. I'm hoping that it will come off tonight and I'll be back down to 142.0 by the morning.

I started off my day shitty by diving into the fucking candy again. What the hell am I doing? It's PURE SUGAR!!! This is NOT going through me, it's turning into fat!!! If I don't have sugar for a while then maybe a piece or two will get through unscathed, but not a handful every day. That stick of licorrice in my car is staying there until I deserve a treat!

The rest of the day was ok. I got some stuff done, but still not as much as usual. I'm just not doing so great on concentrating anymore. The damn sugar sure didn't help! Had my salad shortly after noon and the yogurt around 3 or so as I started downloading scanners for the weekend. I can't believe it's in 3 days and it totally feels like we're not ready. At least I don't feel ready. I've got to scrub at least 4 reports tomorrow and there's always more to be done...

Today I didn't feel great all around. I keep feeling a hint of a sore throat but that was the least of my concerns. My stomach was upset, but not too upset. It just wasn't happy.... My legs hurt (of course) as did my triceps but my back was really bad. It's just below my shoulder blades and my lower back, but in two very specific spots. If I poked them they felt better but even that was hard as I'm stiff and sore.

Got home and ate the cottage cheese salad but felt sick after. Not sure if it was my stomach not happy or still having issues with the candy. Hit the gym and ran for 27min before the training. We started training with him immediatly picking up on something not being quite right. It's good that he's able to be that intuitive but at this point it sucks for me. I'll never be able to get anything by him at this rate. It wasnt' until I had started on the first exercise that I told him that my back was hurting so he did some poking around (damn, when he hit my shoulder I thought my legs were going to give. It HURT but felt so good at the same time.) and thinks that when I did one of the exercises on my own yesterday I may have just tweaked something.

We skipped the lats due to whatever I've done to my back, but went onto some different shoulder ones. Fine for the first two sets then my shoulders pissed him off by popping and crackling. Did a ton of stretching, neck, chest, triceps etc. Some of it felt good, he had to help me do one of the neck ones and while the one side felt good, the other side really hurt.

Went onto the triceps.... I could have sworn they were the 3rd day!!! So, thanks to yesterday that definatly burned. Doing the ones where I'm laying down he laughed and pointed something out that he didn't belive he's missed so far. I arch my back and use my lower back to help me raise the weights and that's not good apparently. Instead I'm suppose to use my abs. So he had to poke me and tell me to tighten them... I just don't have much strength there... So we went and did ab work after, and pointing out some things I'm doing wrong like going right down onto my shoulder blades. Hit the elliptical after for 22min. My legs are just done.

Home to shower and clean up a bit. Ate brocolli and brussel sprouts for dinner, with some bran flakes and a rice cake. Had just shy of 600 cals today, but I don't think that's enough to drop my weight. I have a horrible feeling I may be 144.? in the morning.

I have 5 days to get to 140.0....

Tomorrow I will take salad, yogurt, tea and water to work and then I drive later. I've got a soup in the car for dinner, take a vitamin water and a bottle of water also. Then, hopefully, 'T' will be by after and there wont' be any food happening there.... If not, bed coz I'll need the rest.

Saturday morning I've got Chiro and then hoping to hit the gym for 90 min before having to go to work to tag. I'll have tea before chiro, and I'm hoping to go with no food, but perhaps a yogurt will be in order. Soup and salad to work ( I have to have the salad... it'll fill me up like nothing else will) then home for tea and bed. On Sunday, hoping for a bike ride in the morning depending on wind/chill as I want to stay away from the gym for a day or so. Going to try to only have tea, water and maybe a yogurt before going to work. Thinking I'll take salad, some fruit (a treat... low cal despite the sugar), rice cakes, tea, milk for tea and just drown in water. I may allow myself to indulge in a chip or a piece of candy but I'll just have to remember what the scale said that morning. Monday, depends on what Sunday ends up being, and what my weight is, but I should have another light day. Salad, soup and yogurt and then on Tuesday, have a salad with tuna or something for the protein. Weigh in later on...

Will it be enough? Will I get down to 140?

No comments:

Post a Comment