Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wasn't too bad today. I feel lighter, I feel emptier. No breakfast, just tea but I asked one of the boys to bring me some soup when they went for lunch. Got one of those campbells microwavable bowls and ate all the broth and some of the veggies and pasta. However, ended up eating some of the chips and then onto the candy. I was far more restrained than I have been in the past few days, but I need to cut out the sugar.

Chiro then the gym after a quick chat with 'J'. Me and her had a chat yesterday and she now knows that I'm doing some unhealthy things to drop my weight so she is now asking about what I eat daily. I won't see her for another week at least so I'll just avoid her until she's forgotten about it.

Gym, ran for a bit, then into Yoga. I was very tired, kept yawning and we did power yoga. I couldn't do the headstand as my head hurt when I tried to rest my weight on it. I have to try at home against a wall for balance. I almost fell asleep during the relaxation session as I was just that comfortable. I almost didn't hear her say we were done!!! On the way out 'S' stopped me and joked about me being a zombie. I joked that it would be nice to have more than 4 hrs of sleep before hitting the bathroom. Shit I was white!! I had a black shirt on so it probalby enhanced it, but I was a little taken aback. Did some quads and light arms. It was busy and I was tired. Wanted to get home.... Tomorrow I'll head there again, but not sure on what time. at 6-7 it was really quite busy, but I don't want to go too late. I think I'll see what time I can get out of work tomorrow. Hoping for around 4pm and I'll be out by 6 or so.

Hit a new high today... 148.0 after being 149.5 the night before. Right now I'm 148.5 so I'm hoping I can drop at least 1lb overnight. That will put me at 1lb over where I should be Saturday morning. I have to be 147.0 or less otherwise I'm not going to make it!

Less than 800cals with about 500 burned.... I think it was somewhere around 200 net. Tomorrow I'm going to have tea, take yogurt and salad (with the salmon coz that was amazing today!!!) with water of course. Possibly a rice cake and I've got the oatmeal there if I need it. Got the soup for the evening, but I'd prefer to do an almost fast day. That combined with the gym and then go for a liquid only day on Saturday.... see if I can make it through all of Sunday too? That would be awesome and definatly drop me below target.

I just want my schedule back, my routine back. It'll get easier in another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment