Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can't get a decent Internet connection down here..... Using the phone but I can't post on PT coz it won't pop ip with a keyboard. Bah

Anyways, skipped the gym this morning but didn't eat anything until I got here and I knew that was going to happen. Ate the steamed broccoli and roasted pureed cauliflower (surprisingly good!) and some of the meatloaf. Figured I would be good with that. Until my friends husband brought out the snacks for the evening. Popcorn with caramel, some kind of delicious munch mix, and chips with salsa and the cheese sauce. I heartily began to chow down.

At the rate I'm going, in a week I will be the exact same weight as I was at the beginning of the month. Not cool. I need to crack 145 at the MINIMUM! I've got 9 days to try and drop at least 6lbs. Monday will be a fast day and I'll have to do it another day also. Maybe Friday and Saturday leaving Sunday for inventory and a real test of will power! Monday another fast day then I'll have to eat something to get through Tuesday to the weigh in.

Tomorrow I'm planning on saying I ate too much and feel sick. I'll have tea for breakfast and we'll see what happens for lunch. I'm hoping I can somehow either manage soup or salad or skip out then eat a very light dinner and no snacks! Lots of tea and water!

and yes, I did pack the scale..... That's how Fucked up I'm getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment