Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally going in the right direction. 149.9lbs this morning!!!!

Got up later than I wanted (about 2 hours) but just skipped the yoga. Chiro was interesting. A whole lot of info, and part of me still thinks it's a bunch of bs. I've been signed up for some workshop (that may need a partner so I'm not asking anyone...) on the 16th, day I wanted to head north for the weekend.... It runs for an hour so I'm not sure how this is going to work. I have the friday off so maybe I'll do training then, the chiro on Sat then just leave right after.

Anyways, she said that I need to take a multimineral and ask my trainer to decrease my load while my muscles get used to things shifting. She said it will cause pain otherwise, but I'm not worrying about that. I can't decrease the load, I need as much as possible to burn more!!!

Went to check out new running shirts but they didn't have many short sleeved ones, and not much selection. I'll wait till I've dropped more weight and need pants too. That should be around 140. (which unless I've really fucked up, I should hit with 3 of the 4 plans....)\

Gym was great. I jumped on the treadmill and ran for a solid 17min!!! Longest ever!!!! Have to try for 18 next time and just keep going up that way. I think when I do it in sets I get tired quicker. Finished and ran downstairs where 'S' was chatting with someone. When he turned around he joked about not being ready and needing to go to his locker and went to poke me in the side I think? It was kinda wierd. I mean, he's so far into my bubble that I should be used to it but it still makes me jump at times.

We started off on the bench with the bar raise. I thnk we did 4 sets and I have to remember to lower over my chest, not my throat. Did some more pec work then onto triceps as he stated we were going to wear them out today. I struggled with the kickback thingies again, so he gave me a bar to try. That went quite well and again, still trying to drop if over my throat. Tried another exercise but my shoulder joint just won't hold my arm in place. I think I've figured it out as the other arm worked wonderfully, so I just have to ask him next session if he can 'hold' my shoulder joint in place while I try. Did some wall push ups and the one really hurt my wrist, followed by crunches and a straight arm plank.

I don't hurt yet, but I know that can change by morning!!!

Driving was good. Didn't have as good a weekend as last time, but made enough to pay for the hair tomorrow. I ate like a pig though. I felt so sick but it didnt' stop me from shoving it down my throat as fast as I can, or sharing desert with Ryan.

Tomorrow, get up by 8am and have tea, then after waiting a respectable amount of time, go for a ride. Depending on wind I'll either go out west, or head south. It's supposed to be fairly nice.... Then after I would like to hit the library and Walmart for candy for the meeting tonight. Then hair at 1pm, and at some point I've got to hit the grocery store. Meeting ends at 9pm, so home and chill before bed. I'm hoping I can get by on very little tomorrow. Maybe something with the tea like yoghurt, then a rice cake when I get back. A light snack before the meeting and then broccoli after. Haven't had veggies for about a week so I need a good dose, maybe it'll help some of the 'issues' I've had this week.

Should be a busy day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment