Monday, November 1, 2010

144.5lbs this morning... that's what I get for not going for a ride yesterday.

Work was ok, got a TON of shit done. Stuck to the diet. Went to training, he was sick, as in getting dizzy and really not feeling well. I hope it wasn't catching! Changed things around again today, different exercises. Today wasn't very hard, but the pushups were.... More abs, lots and lots of abs. Stuck to the dinner plan for the evening too!!! I'm under 500 total, 150 net today.

Worked on the apron, got the white done. If I have time I want to do the red before I go.

Tomorrow: Brew some tea when I get up, take a vitamin water for the plane and just gum. It's a 4am start so I'll be up longer to burn more calories. Getting there around 7:30am then waiting at Tims for the rest of them and I'll probalby splurge and have a black coffee (or tea...). Taking the water bottle so try and get as much water as I can. Don't know how lunch or dinner will be, just eat salad and skip as much as I can.

The rest of the week I need to be as careful as possible. Try to hit the hotel gym tomorrow night, and it should be much easier after everyone has left on Weds night, then maybe hit the gym again Thursday morning as that will be it until at the earliest monday.

I just want to hit 141 tomorrow, and come back at 140.

I want to be 140 by Monday

I want to be 139 by Wednesday.

I have to go finish packing....

No comments:

Post a Comment