Thursday, November 4, 2010

Almost home.... One more flight....

I've eaten so much the past 3 days. I'm terrified to see what the scale says, but of course it'll be the first thing I look at when I get home. Will it be over 145? I'm hoping by morning it won't be.

I've got a plan. I just need to stick to it. Liquids only for tomorrow, and have been since noon (though the white chocolate mocha and white hot chocolate from Starbucks certainly haven't helped!!! It is technically a liquid, just absolutly loaded with calories and sugar!) Tea, water, vitamin water and soup or yogurt if I need it. That's it. That's all day at work, driving north to my friends, and while we set up. Then overnight nothing, in the morning skip breakfast and just have tea. By noon I'll be ready to die I'm sure, depending on how crazy things are in the kitchen so by the time we break for a lunch, if I need it (and only if I need it!!!) a very LIGHT lunch and eat as little as possible for dinner. Sunday, skip breakfast, eat a light lunch then drive home and miss dinner. Monday, as long as I can go without food. I may splurge and have a smoothie, but only if needed. Tuesday I'll have to eat, but by then I should have dropped all the weight I put on the past few days.

I've got the story out that I'm sick, stomach isn't too happy, so eating nothing will not arouse too many suspicions.

It's my own fault, I caused this with too many nanaimo bars, potato salads, croissants, sausages, pastries etc. I HAVE to break 140 soon. I must see 139. I have 18 days until the next weigh in and I've got to drop 10lbs. Desperate times, desperate measures. I just have to follow the plans. No splurging, no craziness. I managed before and this time I don't have something happening right before. Just focus and do it.

Hot, tired, and have another hour before my plane leaves. 2 hours before I can get on that damn scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment