Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gum in the dryer

Yup, I left a half a stick of gum in a pocket, then sent it through the wash, and the dryer. I don't think it's done any damage to my clothes as I managed to scrape the lump out on the second last load.

Ah, best plans are never followed.... I slept to my leisure and got up before 10am, but not too much before! Had a pot of tea before indulging in a bar of wheatabix. Damn it tasted good!!! I even had enough calories to put a tiny amount of sugar on it! I was planning on staying in my pj's all day, playing rock band, making the poster, cleaning....

I showered, and went out. I hit up various places and got what I needed... but had a helluva time finding sweat pants. The ones with drawstrings were the plasticy type and I'd be sweating buckets before I even hit the treadmil. The others I just didn't like. I did find one pair I liked but they had nowhere to put my iPod. I ended up coming back to the house and chilling for a bit before heading out again as the photo's wouldn't be done for a bit. Hit Walmart and found pants!!! I tried on the medium but bought the small. They're skin tight up top, and baggier further down. I NEVER would have even tried these on 6 months ago, and now I'm in a small and actually considering wearing them to the gym on Tuesday!! They'll be perfect for yoga, and I'll find out how well they work for training. Yeah, you'll see my wobbles but it's better than hiking up my damn pants constantly. Plus that's inspiration right there. Won't want to have that chocolate, or extra rice cake if I've got the image of myself wobbling around in a mirror. Finished the poster though, and it took all night to do laundry. The dryer is still going. Stupid bedding is still damp and it's midnight! Buuuuuut..... hot chocolate time!!!!

Currently watching Whip It with Ellen Paige. I love her. Loved Juno (and that was before I found out where East Jesus Nowhere came from!) and this one is turning the same way. Dig the flick about rollerderby chicks, and she's the same radical chick she was in Juno, just a bit different. Awesome movie so far, well worth the buy!

So, today was a success. Yeah, I only got through 1 bass song and 1 guitar song on rock band. I cleaned the house but didn't take in the recycling. I spent way more than I wanted, I didn't start the gloves and did absolutly no exercise (can't count the 10 mins of yoga this morning) but I feel awesome!!!

Why? Well, the scale went down again today. 143.9lbs. It's only a 0.6 drop but I'm dropping again!!! Food was amazing today! After breakfast I had a light lunch of half the mac and cheese I didn't eat last night. When I came back before picking up my photos I had a salad with cuke, tomatos, and half the sardines (mustard sauce not so good..... tomato sauce and maybe the spicy one next time!). I splurged and got cantaloupe so 34 cals worth for a snack (stupid sugar content) then broccoli and honey garlic sauce (mmmmm) followed by half the light soup. I've snacked on one multigrain rice cake, one jello snack pack, and one 100 cal popcorn pack. Adding in my hot chocolate I'll have had 770 calories. Considering how much I felt like I've eaten, I'm really happy with that. I've eaten it constantly, every few hours having something. I'm hungry now (but obviously won't eat anything) but this means that hopefully I've kick started my metabolism again.

As of right now, pre hot chocolate, I am 142.9lbs. I hope that sticks overnight!

The plan for tomorrow.... Want to get up around 8am and have some breakfast, probalby some oatmeal. Head to the gym around 9am and hit the post office right before to see about mailing that poster. Hit the treadmill after that, see if I can do 40 min again! I'll probably do some leg work seeing as Saturday was lame, just avoid the calves, and perhaps some very light arm work as it's arm day numero uno on Tuesday. Hit the bike or elliptical after, depending on how I feel. Plan on leaving the gym around 11am, head home shower and eat.... eat what though. Probably just yogurt. I'll take the salad to work and the soup, with a rice cake for a snack. Maybe a booster juice will be in order?!?!?!?!?!?Maybe not even a protein one, see what other options there are. Work done, home for a snack and tea or hot chocolate and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment