Friday, November 12, 2010

I slept like shit. I woke up at 5am in a panic that I'd slept through my alarm... Nope, and instead I got to toss and turn for 2 hours listening to the wind howl outside. So a grand total of 3, maybe 4 hours sleep? Chiro appt at 7:40am so hit the gym straight after. Jumped on the treadmil and ran. It was so awesome. I just sorta went into some zone and before I knew it but it was 30 min and I still felt fine. So I ran for 40 min! Headed up stairs and did a ton of arms work and more abs. Then jumped on one of the bikes for 30 min. I spent somewhere between 2.5 and 3 hrs at the gym I felt fantastic!!!!

I'd eaten a half an oatmeal before going, had a yogurt after, then a rice cake and tea before heading out. Hit Fabricland and bought a shit ton of fleece. They don't sell the anti flamitory material for kids jammies so no jammies for the youngest nephew. If 'S' is cool with it I'll just do some with regular flannel. But I got stuff for the mitts. Headed to work and got some more stuff done before heading off to Micheals. Got a bunch of the scrapbooking stuff so I can do that poster on Sunday. The mall was NUTS!!! It was almost like Rememberance Day passed and everyone gathered en masse to shop. There's houses decorted and ready to go already and the store is horribly green from all the decorations... BAH HUMBUG!!!!

I bought a Dyson today. I've wanted one for years and now I've got one!!! And OMG was it gross! I couldn't believe how much it pulled out of my carpet!!! Bye bye canister vacuum!!! Even better I got some kids version too so giving that to Seth.

Headed home and had a salad with no tuna as apparently I don't have any and a sugar free jello snack. Went to job dos to drive and they had a huge fuck up on a big order.... Yeah will power went right out the door... 5 pieces of pizza left and I was stuffed. I even ate a personal sized desert pizza too and it was soo sweet. I have a headache now and I'm blaming that!

I was doing so well. By the time I got to work I'd had under 300cals. I had a banana and rice cake with me, as well as a mug of tea and water. I should have come home and had more tea (I ended up staying later so making broccoli at 11pm wouldn't have been cool) then bed and a sub 500 day. I've had over 2000 so far.

The scale pissed me off this morning. I had 3 different weights. 145.8, 147.7 and 144.5. I took the 144.5. I was 143.5 post gym and 145.4 when I got home from work. I should be 144.5 agian by morning, if not a bit lighter. Considering how I ate, it could be way worse.

I'm looking at my chart and I was supposed to be 139.5 by tomorrow on the hardest plan. I have 10 days to drop at least 5lbs, wanting 8lbs.

I need to eat to keep my metabolism going.

Tomorrow having tea when I wake up, then right before I leave having oatmeal. Taking a rice cake and water with me in case. Will beg off lunch if it comes up as I can't train on a full stomach. If I make it home with time to spare, have a yogurt, if not, nothing. Post workout, salad or cottage cheese (protein) and take rice cake, banana and water with me. I've indulged today, so not tomorrow. I must remember how to be strong. Dinner will depend on what time I get home. If it's before 9pm, steamed veggies and maybe some salmon or soup. After 9pm, soup or something else really light.

Stupid fucked up headache... and the guys upstairs sound like they've got a trampoline set up inside... midnight and all I wanna do is sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment