Thursday, November 11, 2010

I was so tired this morning. Getting 8 hrs of sleep is killing me. I got a ton done at work but I was shaky and dizzy. I could have gone longer today but I had to eat something so my metabolism could get going again. I was 142.9lbs this morning and didnt' go to the gym. Had tea, water, soup and yogurt by the time I got home. Ate steamed broccoli for dinner before heading out with the guys.

I don't normally go with them coz it's wings night, but I went this time. Had quesidilla and split a spinach dip along with 3 diet cokes. I probably should have not eaten that as it's put me right back to 145 but I should be able to drop back to 143 by morning.

Off tomorrow and due to 'G' fucking with my schedule I've got a chiro appt at 7:40am. Seeing as I'll be up already I may as well hit the gym right after meaning I'll be home and showered by 11am or so. I've got to go buy the fabric and patterns for mittens and pj's for the nephews and got that coupon so I can get more fabric paints and a bunch of scrapbooking stuff. Also want to see if I can get new, better gym pants. I need some with a drawstring coz my ass is still huge but they're falling off my waist constantly.

I assume I'm driving later, haven't actually gone to check the schedule, so I'll do that and head into work to buy the vacuum. Geez it'll be a ton of cash but I've wanted one for ages. Do some work too while I'm there....

My days off fill up too fast, but I'm hanging out with 'S' on Saturday morning before training so it'll be good to catch up. Going to Costco so I've got to remember cash for cat litter.

Minimum goal tomorrow was 143.1 and I'm not sure I can hit that thanks to tonight... Skip breakfast as usual, and salad for a late lunch. If I drive, then possibly a piece of pizza if there's extra but no purchasing pizza. If nothing, then something light when I get home, or nothing at all. Snacks... rice cakes and yogurt. I need to eat enough to keep my metabolism going, but little enough to keep the scales low. 2hrs at the gym should take care of some of it.

Saturday may have to involve some breakfast. Perhaps half an oatmeal package right before heading out with 'S' and her son and then avoid lunch at all costs. Its leg day on Saturday so having a full stomach really wouldn't be wise. Maybe take a rice cake in case of snacking.... As for Sunday? Well that will all depend on what the scales say on Sunday morning.

So close, but so far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment