Friday, November 5, 2010

145.7 this morning... Not as bad as it was last night, but still higher than I wanted. Still got horribly swollen ankles though also. Continued on with the no food thing today, had less than 200 cals and all liquids. Only thing I had to chew was gum. I did have one of those soup at hand things but the chicken one and didn't have the pasta. Mostly tea and not enough water, but I did stop for a coffee driving up here as I almost fell asleep on the road!!! I had to stop and have a 20min nap! That was kinda fucked.

However, I'm here now, and have to try to avoid food until noon. I think I'll end up caving around breakfast when my friend pulls out the cereals. Honey nut Cherios are so loaded in sugar but taste so good!!! Here's hoping I can avoid eating a bowl of them!!! I'm sure I can steal one or two!

Can't wait to see what the scale says. If I stick to this I should be able to hit 144 in the morning, and here's hoping I can see 140 by Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment