Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I was doing fine yesterday.... until 'D' stated he was buying me dinner for allowing him to head up here and chill with me, have a chance to see our store, and talk about this issues he's having. Not a problem.... I can kick out of a liquid only and have soup and salad for less than 200 cals, which I did (amongst severe cravings for perogies and desert) only to get back to the store and have another 'D' tell me they were ordering perogie pizza for the launch. Now, while that sounds gross, it's probably one of the best pizza's I've ever eaten, and vegetarian to boot!!! I'm not sure what the calorie content is coz it's lighter in cheese than say a pizza hut cheese pizza, but it's got potatoes, sour creme etc on it too. I could have avoided the lunch room, not had any but instead i had 2 pieces of the perogie one, and 1 piece of the cheeseburger one with a ton of ranch dressing and a shit load of snack sized chocolate bars they bought. I went home at 2am feeling sick and way too full.

Today was a planned liquid only day. Supposed to be day 2 but thanks to yesterday, it's day 1. It's going great and I feel good!!! I'm not hungry!!! So far I've had 320 cals, and burned 540 minus strenght training. I'm in the negative 200 cals.

Fuck I needed it though. 146.8 was the number this morning. That's definatly heading the wrong way as I needed to be around 144 to have a hope of getting back on track and 143.6 was the highest number I was supposed to be.

2 weeks to crack 140... It's all I've thought about today, while I was at the dentist, at work (even though it was my day off), and of course at the gym. Today should hit me around 144 and I want to try to continue this tomorrow. I think I'll try and grab a booster juice during the day, and have a yogurt close to being off (or the booster juice before the gym) and head to the gym. We've got a visit so I'm hoping that doesn't mean a forced lunch. If it is, a place that has soup is all I ask. I had beef vegetable soup for dinner (the broth stuff) and have half for post gym dinner tomorrow.

Gym was awesome today. Ran for 21 min but at a higher pace. I think I need to deal with this the same way I have to work with the weights, increasing weight, and reps, but this is speed and time. Tomorrow I have to try for 23-25 min at 4.9 (depending on how I feel of course!!!). Anyways, joined 'S' for a workout and we did some different arms ones, and the back ones. He caught on that they made me dizzy and when I got a bit lightheaded after the wierd bicep ones he joked that it meant I was getting 'fitter' with lowering blood pressure. That's good, so if I keep getting dizzy then he won't start asking too many questions. Situps were good too as I did quite a few of them and felt good also! Jumped on the elliptical for 22 min before an hour of Yoga and I'm exhausted!

Later shift tomorrow so up and to work later, tea to work with water (and take soup and yogurt in case I need it) and will pick up a booster juice if required. After dinner the leftover soup, meaning that if I survive tomorrow (with workout!) I won't be able to break the fast tomorrow night. Thursday will be another day of soup, yogurt or booster juice, with veggies for dinner to break the fast. I have to eat Friday night, not sure what but it needs to be light and NO PIZZA!!!! I'll hit the gym Friday but take Thursday off just due to shorter gym hours and work schedule. Saturday is leg day, and depending on the weather I may try to go for a ride Sunday, taking Monday off, or vice versa. After the weekend it will be one week till the next weigh in.

I've got 2 weeks today to drop the weight. 2 weeks to at least hit 139, and 135 is still the goal. 11lbs in 14 days... I may not hit it unless I can nail the next 2 days. No binging, no stupid food choices. Be strong. Remember what my goals are and how it sucked the last weigh in. Think of how glorious it will be to see 129 in December and be close to 10lbs to go....

I can get through today, I can get throught tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment