Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've blown it.... I'm 149.0 as of right now. I can hope that I'm 147 for the morning, but that's 3lbs over the goal for tomorrow. That's not cool considering I was 143.5 this morning, back on track and below all of the goals.

I just ate too much. Breakfast was fine (broke the liquid diet at 46 hours...), then I ate two sandwiches instead of a half a one, then a full dinner and 2 pieces of pie. To make matters worse I then ate a bag of chips and a ton of candy.

I feel gross again.

Tomorrow I'm pleading sick. We'll be in too much of a rush to care too much about my breakfast, then just have to get through the afternoon. If I plead sickness I should be able to get away with it. Here's hoping!!!

Plan is to do another 48hr liquid fast. It's midnight now, (stupid daylight savings means its actually 11pm....) so nothing solid until Monday night at midnight (and there's the stupid midnight shift that night....)

So tea, water, vitamin water tomorrow, no soup if possible. Try to keep the cals super low. Monday I may hit the gym. I do have plenty of time before work, so it depends on how I feel. Probably a good idea considering I haven't gone in a while! Then no solids Monday either, though I will allow soup if I go do some cardio. Stick under 500 cals. Tuesday, dentist in the am but have to eat something for lunch as I've got training and yoga later. Depending on how that goes, either nothing for dinner, a veggie dinner, or start on another liquid fast again. Depends on my weight.

I should be 139 by Saturday, next training.

I have no more excuses. There are no more events for the next 3 weeks so I should have no problem sticking to my diet. Just focus on no pizza, lots of water, and having that scale drop. I've done it before, I can do it again. I gotta see 135 in 22 days.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment