Thursday, November 25, 2010

Duh da da dah hah da duh du nunu na nah

No idea what that means???? Does this help?


Yeah, my lame assed attempt to sing the Simpsons Theme tune... It's hard without music!!! It was on tonight and while I missed Green Day's bit at the beginning, I managed to watch most of the rest of it while playing around on the computer. I sometimes wonder, why Green Day? Not that I'm disappointed, but it was 2007 when the movie came out, 3 years after American Idiot, and there were other band/groups with a huge year recently. Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Nickleback and more were huge that year (what a sad year for music.... ). I just wonder what got Green Day the edge. The fact that they're huge fans?
I love the Simpsons. Have for most of my teen years, and my twenties. I have several favourite episodes: The one where Homer gets his eyes pecked out and ends up on medicinal marijuanna is probalby at the top of the list, the treehouse of horror where Homer has the time travelling toaster (Close Enough is an amazing line to end that episode, and I LOVE that it was completely stolen by my other favorite TV show whose lead actor is a HUGE fan of the show... which reminds me!!!) Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore purely for the RDA factor, any with Sideshow Bob (especially where David Hyde Pierce joins the gang and the crack about Marice almost killed me), the one where Marge used ear medicine to sabotage a cooking contest and Homer filled Bart in on the birds and the bees, the one where Waylin Smithers exclaims 'I'm flaming' as Mr. Burns breaks the 5th wall and stares directly at you. I could go on. There's so many... Amazing guests, great one liners, great shots at the US, US government, Canada, current events, etc.
The movie was on TV today and while I own it on DVD I still had to watch it on TV, commercials and all. Just got me in a mood to watch the Simpsons....
Work sucked.... and was ok all in one go. Big sale today, so I got there on time and started rounding up some of the product on my list. I managed about 2 hours of work before we opened and I met the new auditor. Yup, 2 of these 'special' sale days in a row and we've been audited on both. Kind of ridiculous. So I got him what he needed and he didn't want me to hover, so Sheri and I headed off to go buy lunch. Oh, and by that point I'd already eaten my average daily calorie amount in mini donuts... We bought stuff for sandwiches, cookies, candy, cake, and chips. Once back we set up for lunch and before I knew it I'd eaten 2 sandwiches, many many cookies, lots of candy, chips, granola bars and cake. I felt so sick. I tried to do more work but was so distracted by the audit that I basically spent a 12 hour shift doing about 4 hours of work. I can't even account for all the other time. I have no idea what I did.... 2 hrs in the morning, 2 hrs buying lunch then eating lunch, maybe an hour doing the audit paperwork at the end of the day, an hour dealing with some paperwork from earlier this week and that's what, 6 hours? I probably spent another hour or so in and out of the lunch room, eating, thinking about eating, or eating some more. We did score an amazing score on our audit though...
I ate way too much today. I was 146.7 halfway through my tea. I don't feel too terrible about it though, just over stuffed. I redid all my graphs to allow for some more realistic weight starting. I had it starting at my weight from the weigh in (142.9) and I was higher this morning (143.7) and will probably be over 145 by morning. I've got all goals tomorrow being 145 tomorrow, but the end result is all the same.
Tomorrow I drive, right after job number one. The plan is not to binge tomorrow (though my head right now is saying why not... you've already had 2 days of overeating, one more will just finish it off) and I didn't buy salad so a light day overall for food. I've got to get my head back in the game, go off the grease and sugar as my body is starting to crave it constantly.
It's gonna be a bit nasty driving tomorrow. The wind has been howling for an entire night and day and I can still hear it whislting down the furnace and rushing around the house. It's taken us from -28C to 6C in less than 24 hours but all that snow is being blown around and is drifting everywhere. Roads are impassable, even getting around the back of my house is hard, especially in 3" heels.
Gotta dress up again tomorrow, but get to wear jeans this time. Can't decide what to wear.... see what I feel like in the morning.
Oh, and Wander (you don't mind that? Just shorter than typing your full user name lol) it's retarded but yeah, I hide the scale in my overnight bag. It's this one friend as she lives a 2 hour drive away so I always spend the night, and I stay in the basement in the spare room (until her kid gets old enough as it will be his room) so it's easy for me to hide it. I've almost been caught a few times getting it in and out of the bathroom in the morning but I get some kind of perverse rush from it. I'll keep in mind the background thing. Maybe try it someday and see what happens. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment