Sunday, November 7, 2010

So going all liquids lasted until 'H' insisted I go get a piece of pie before everyone stole the good ones. The banana creme pie was screaming my name and without hesitation I answered, and continued to answer with chocolate cookies.

We made all the turkey pies and got them in the freezer for next week. I won't be here, but I think I'm going to mail a cheque and buy a bunch of them. Not for me, though I may try one. I'll give them out to the guys at work and to Dad.

Gonna go out tomorrow or Tuesday and buy a bunch of stuff to make for the craft/bake sale. I may not get to go, but I'll send a ton of gloves and aprons or something up to help raise money. If I do get to go it's not until after the next weigh in so I will be allowed to eat!

Speaking of which, this morning I was 145.5. I pigged out on chocolate, tacos (mmmmm!!!!) donuts and onion rings today and I'm 147.8 right now. Last night I was 149 before bed, and I have no idea how I managed to drop the 3.5lbs overnight but I could sure use that again!!! Don't think its going to happen though. If I can just hit 145.5 again I won't be happy, but it will be manageable. I am supposed to be 143.5lbs to hit the plan #5 by morning, but again, it should be something I can catch up to. The highest goal is 144.2 and even if I don't hit that I should be able to pass it within days.

I'm done with the pigging out for this week. It's time to get serious and back on track again. Yeah, the last 2-3 weeks have been nuts and it's seriously stalled my progress. I need to cleanse, and start again, focus and get back to where I was at the end of September. I have 2 weeks until the next weigh in and I want to crack 140.0lbs.

So the plan is to liquid fast for as long as I can, at the very least all day Monday. I stopped eating around 6pm today when I shoved the last onion ring in my mouth, and if I go 48 hours that puts me at 6pm on Tuesday. Problem is I have training on Tuesday night, followed by yoga. Depending on how I feel, I should be able to go all Tuesday night and try for most of Weds without food. 3 Days fasting should drop me 5lbs!!! That will definatly get me back on track!

But, if I need to I'll have to have something like yogurt or cottage cheese 3hrs prior to the gym as I don't particularly want to pass out just yet. Lets leave that until I'm a few pounds lighter!

Up by 9am for a stupid conference call, and I'll chill with some tea. Hit the gym after that's had a chance to run through and I'm hydrated a bit (10?? 11?? Try for 1030-11am.) and work by 2pm. Stupid midnight launch so working till 130am but I'll take soup, tea, tea bags, and yogurt if I get desperate as well as a water bottle. If things start going south I'll grab a booster juice or something to keep me going, but only have a small bit of it. Ideally hold off on the yogurt and soup as long as possible. Friday felt great, I just need to recapture that feeling again. I was so focused and I need that tomorrow.

No more candy, no more fuckups and no more trying to puke coz it doesn't work. I just gag and feel horrible.

16 days to lose 10-15lbs.

There's no way 140 is my ideal weight. Way too much fat on my ass, thighs and stomach. It's all gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment