Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I was 142.9 this morning..... I was doing fine till lunch. I should have had a few bites of salad and ended it there but no, I had to try the potato salad and half an egg sandwhich.... I also couldn't resist the nanaimo bar..... Then came dinner. Again I was doing fine until I saw the plate of veggies and had to walk by the sampler platter to get to them....

Fuck I feel horrible. If only I'd stopped before the pizza. So now I'm fucked. I'll have a bit of something for breaky and try to go super light on lunch but 'E' wants to take us out for dinner so I'm going to be screwed there. Thursday needs to be insanely light same with Friday. Actually if I can get thru Friday with no food that would be best and avoid as much as possible on sat with just the dinner

Getting up early to hit the treadmill

So tired

No comments:

Post a Comment