Saturday, November 13, 2010

It wasn't as bad as I thought this morning. 144.5 so the same as yesterday.

Dragged my ass out of bed at 9am and I was exhausted. Sleep app tells me that I'm basically not falling into a deep sleep, just flitting between barely awake and barely asleep for 8 hrs (last night). I'll take the 3 hrs sleep I had the night before over that.

Met 'S' at her house by 10am and off we went. Costco was busy but so much fun. They had the stupid sampler tables set up which was kinda cool coz I got to taste a bunch of stuff without overeating. I had a piece of cookie, cheesecake, lasagne and 2 chocolate cookies. Probably way too many calories, but it was fun. Got home later than I wanted, and then got distracted so I didn't get on a treadmill until 130pm. Ran for 23min and while I ran I started feeling gross. I've felt tired all day and now I had a sore throat and could feel myself heating up.

Leg day.... started on a new machine. Squat machine? Stupid machine that has pads on the shoulders and dig into me. We spent about 30 or so min on there getting the weight right. Then the wierd chair ones (that he had to make a crack about gynecologists with....) and off to a calf machine. I did one set and felt my calf pull again. He had me up and stretching instead of my instinct to grab, massage and hope it doesn't completely pull/cramp. It did it again during the second set so we stopped for the day and checked appointments. Talked about the muscles for chin ups (coz I was curious) and eating bananas to help with electrolytes. I didn't do any more cardio just coz I didn't want to hurt my leg more.

Work was ok.... managed not to eat but I really wanted to!!!! Went to Walmart after and bought tons of food, but ok stuff. Wheatabix, oatmeal, tuna, canned salmon, sardines, salad dressing, and a ton of light soup. Yup, Campbells has light soup now!!! I'm either going to have the beef or the minestrone tomorrow for dinner!

Home and half a easy mac cup, and some light hot chocolate.

I'm adequatly tired now, and just need to fall asleep, wake up in the morning, and be at least .5lb lighter. Anything. Just have to drop the weight.

6lbs, 10 days.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I hate food samples!! Such an easy way to suck me in lol
    At least you went & worked out:) so no harm!
    I <3 light soups, so filling.
    Good luck on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete