Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So close!!!

I was a little suprised at the number this morning. 140.4 is really close to the 139!! Closer than I've ever been!! My new LW!!!

It won't last though. I really don't think it will for the morning despite my sub 500 cal day. Yeah, I didn't hit the gym thanks to my stupid late mid shift so that probably will screw me for the morning, but I'll hit the gym tomorrow so that should definatly help.

Buuuuut.... there's a visit tomorrow. One of the head guys braved the horrible roads and will more than likely drag us out for lunch (well, only drag me, the rest will go happily). It all comes down to where we go. Edo, I can't eat anything there, Swiss Chalet, I can have the soup and salad, East Side I can have the soup.... STREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Tomorrow, have oatmeal and tea for breakfast, and a yogurt until lunch. Take a salad and rice cake as I can't say for sure we'll go for lunch. Depending on what happens, some kind of snack before the gym, and then core at 630pm, trying to be there an hour before to run. Do some leg, ab and arms and more cardio after. Dinner after, and again depends on what happens during the day. Either steamed veggies and salmon, or just the veggies.

It's cold out there today!!! Going to drop to -20C tomorrow so gotta remember the scarf coz my poor ears were freezing today. All of me was freezing today. For a moment I almost missed my layer of fat!

Sheri at work was bitching to me about how 'thin' I was. She said she can tell my hip bones are sticking out just the way my pants are sitting and that I need to stop losing weight. Considering I'm barely at 5lbs for this month and have plenty more to go, I need to buy new pants finally that fit so people stop commenting. I've got 23lbs to go as of today...

And yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Prince William and Kate are engaged!!! Some good news before I go to bed. Now I only need an amazing nights sleep and a low number tomorrow... Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment