Wednesday, November 10, 2010

143.8 this morning, so heading in the right direction. Hoping I can hit 142.0 tomorrow. The goal right now is to hit 139.9 by Tuesday morning, but I'm really hoping I can hit that before then (like Sunday morning?). I've got 12 days until the weigh in. 12 days to drop 8.8lbs.

The liquids only are working great. 'E' was down today and she took us for lunch. I only ate half of the soup and half of the salad despite a few nags ('M' tried to nag me, but the others left me alone... however I did hear a snippet of a converstion between 'E' and 'S' and I think it was about me and my eating habits..... ) Had another smoothie, the sonic soy one, and it was delicious! Only had half again, and it's tiny bit lower in cals. There's the one other one I can try but not tomorrow.

Hit the gym after work and I was tired before going. I even debated whether or not I should go. I did, I ran, and had to go on the main floor as the upstairs was busy. Those treadmills are way nicer!!! Did some leg work and some abs with triceps, finishing with 20 min on one of the spin bikes. Home and showered, having the rest of the soup and half the normal protein powder. Didn't gag once this time!!!

I'm bloody tired now though. Not going to the gym tomorrow and am planning on keeping the fast going for as long as possible. I may be going to a friends after so I will take some of the whole wheat rice cakes so I have something to munch on. ABSOLUTLY no binging!!! I've got a story I can tell her and she'll be cool (it's almost the truth... just leaving out that it's not MY goal weight we're almost at!) I'll take the tea and water same as today, with the soup and yogurt. I plan on having the yogurt tomorrow though. I wanted to eat vegetables but if I go out to 'S's house I can't.... maybe soup again and the rice cakes, and if she doesnt call, vegetables and soup? Either way I see soup in my future again....I haven't had salad or anything in a while. I"m missing it and the tomatoes, cukes and yes, even the cottage cheese! I really should go buy some tomorrow or Friday so I can eat some on Friday and Saturday.

I have to eat at some point soon otherwise I'll send my body into starvation mode and destroy my metabolism. If I eat salad and veggies and cottage cheese on Friday and Saturday and then I can fast again sunday and monday, back to normalish eating on Tuesday (salads, veggies etc).

Found a new TV show but it's on youtube. Make it or Break it about gymnasts, one is a bulemic. I'm into episode one and so far it's cool. Watching a bunch before bed instead of Strombo (sorry George :()

So tired..... Scales need to be kind tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment