Monday, November 15, 2010

Will we actually get snow?

I say that as we've had snow forcast on and off for the past few months. We usually get our first dumping in September and it's every few weeks after we'll get another sprinkling until now when we get another dumping. We haven't had snow yet. We've had cooler temperatures, scraping snow off the windshield, but no snow. It just doesn't feel like winter is coming yet without the white stuff. There's something magical about that first snowfall, like Loralai Gilmore sees when she drags Luke out of bed for it. That clean crisp air, hot chocolate, sitting by the fire, bundling up in winter coats and scarves. I'll miss the smoking the first few days, and the snow will get old quick, but I just want that first snowfall to happen.

Got up later than I wanted and still not a great nights sleep. That app on my phone is showing that I'm not even dropping into REM sleep and I can definatly feel the difference when I get up. I'm just tired and I think it's got something to do with the fact that I'm sleeping 8 hrs a night. Maybe it's too much?

Hit the gym and ran for the 40 min and then went off to do the rest of leg day. Kinda lame really, just hamstrings and quads. Did a bunch of crunches with the half ball also then jumped on the bike for 30min. Felt nice and wobbly afterwards, as well as a bit dizzy. Home to shower and off to work. Work was ok.... until I saw next weeks schedule as he's gone and fucked it all up. He's given me Wednesday off and I'm closing saturday. I never work Saturday and close!!! Way to fuck everything up, asshole!!! I can't do training on Saturday now, can't on Thursday or Friday, and I'm not going to do -one after the other, so I guess next week is only one day. I've got to book that tomorrow, get the 8-9 spot after Yoga and do numbers. Sucks having the Wednesday off coz I'll be there anyways for the call and the meetings I have scheduled. I'll just have to suck it up and deal again. Hopefully I won't be screwed all December. I wanted the Sunday not Saturday shifts like last year....

Today I was a glorious 141.6lbs. So close to my all time low of 141.0, and closer than ever to 139. I was 142.8 when I got home from work so I'm really hoping that I'll be 141.0 by morning (please???) and that will dictate what I eat tomorrow. Today I tried the constant eating again. Ate half the oatmeal and a tiny bit of tea before the gym, then a rice cake and the sardines after the gym. On the way to work I grabbed a strawberry booster juice (only had half....) and then at work I ate yogurt, salad, soup and cantaloupe. I did however eat a few cheetos as they were just in the staff room and I was starving. Had to swing by the grocery store on my way home and it was hard work not to go wander down the bakery section. Even now my stomach is not quite growling but I could eat.

If the scales drop tomorrow, then I'll have breakfast, take salad, yogurt and a rice cake for lunch, grab a bit of cottage cheese pre gym, then have dinner after. If the scales don't drop enough, then I'll skip breakfast, and go very light on dinner. Looking forward to tomorrow, Yoga and training. Plan on doing some running before, yoga, then either bike or elliptical before training. Gonna try to wear the new pants tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment