Monday, September 13, 2010

The sky is pink and it feels like it's trying to rain.... It's almost time to snow!!!!! There's nothing like that first snow fall, same as the first rain of the spring.

That's all thats good about today.

154.9lbs this morning. I can't believe what I've done to myself this weekend. I have possibly destroyed my chance at losing 12lbs and maybe even 10lbs!!! I now have to lose both of those weights in 2 weeks. 14 days from today is the next weigh in, and I'm 1lbs lighter than what I was 2 weeks ago.

When I got home from work I'm 157lbs, and I've eaten around 450cals. I had a few m&m's, and some chips but c'mon. How and why did I gain 2lbs in a day!!!!

I went online and made a graph of the weight I've lost since mid July. It's up and down like crazy, but it's going down. I did notice that the majority of the weight loss happened in the last two weeks of the month so hopefully I'll drop quite a bit now.

I figured it out a bit. I have to lose 1.25lbs/day to hit 137.5lbs (!!!!!) by Sept 27th, the next weigh in. That would be 18.2lbs lost in a month. I think 'S' would do a little more than exclaim about the weight loss at that number!!!! That's the BHAG as they say at work. The other goal, the first goal of 10lbs in a month would mean I have to lose 0.8lbs a day. That will put me at 144.2lbs on Sept 27th. It's still 10lbs, but I want more. This is the absolute minimum.

I've broken it down by day and it looks reasonable. By today I had to be 154.9 for the 1.25 plan, or 155.4 for the .8 plan. I was 154.9. (yaaaay!!!!) Tomorrow I have to be 153.7 for the 1.25 and 154.6 for the .8 plan. I better be 154.6 at least!!!!!

Tomorrow is yoga at the gym. It starts an hour after I work so I will barely have time to warm up. Once it's done i'll just power through some cardio and maybe do a few free weights but I need to eat as little as possible. For day, salad, yoghurt and tea, for dinner, some veggies and depending on my weight, maybe a half a piece of salmon.

Other computer came back today. Got a new hard drive so it's completely wiped. Got some info back on it like photo's and such but now do I want to go ahead with 7 or stick with Vista? I've also got to get some new anti virus and I've lost my photoshop. Bah....

Also feeling the familiar twinges..... perhaps that's why I haven't been able to drop the lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment