Sunday, September 12, 2010

There's an app for that!!!! I swear that's all thats going to come out of my mouth for the next few days. There seriously is!!! I used the cycling gps computer today and it's awesome!! It tracked my ride, time, average speed, and lets me name the route and will keep records of fastest speeds etc.

So I woke up at 154.3lbs. I figured it would be something horrible. I then spent about an hour pissing around with my road bike, cleaning up the cat hair and trying to get the pedals to work, before heading out (in my old lycra!!!) for a ride. Took an old road I haven't gone on for years, out to the lake. It was gorgeous on the way out, and on the way back I found out why I hadn't felt the wind thus far!!!

According to my new Livestrong app (yes, I can hear the groans) I managed 800 calories on that ride, though there was some discrepancy between two different calculators. Regardless, it felt wonderful!!!! But I think I need a different road bike. I could feel it in my shoulders and neck, like I was straining too hard and over-reaching. I'm going to look at new bikes on Friday, see what's out there for what kind of prices. I'm guessing they're going to top the Gibson!!! I also think I need a heart rate monitor just for curiosity's sake.

Work sucked. It was great at first, until there was a dropped tag, then a broken TV. Not cool. Not cool at all. Oh and I ate a shit load of junk as well. Yup, about 2000 calories if not more. I ate chips, m &m's, cookies, sweedish berries, pizza and a coke slurpee. I feel fuckin fat. I feel gross. I don't feel like puking like last night, but I sure wish my digestive system would get rid of this stuff a bit faster!!!

I'm also concerned about the amount of sick people around me. Colds, etc and I've started getting snotty and slightly coughy. Can't be having that!!! I can't get sick, it will seriously screw with the plan.

Which may be screwed anyways. I just got home and I'm 156lbs.

I can't eat very much tomorrow!!! Soups, juices, maybe some salad, tea etc. Must have a less than 300 cal day, and I hope it's not raining too bad as maybe another ride is due!!!! I'm not hitting 150 by tuesday, but I'm now what I was 2 weeks ago. That gives me 15 days to lose 12 lbs. 1.25lbs/day. I need to be 154.9lbs by morning, or else there's no chance in hell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment