Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I didn't do too much damage.... 156.1lbs this morning, only 1.7lbs gained. However, this puts me terribly behind on my goal to lose 12lbs this month. I'm supposed to be at 152, and by next monday, 149. I doubt I can drop 7lbs in 6 days. Especially if I eat like I did today!!!!

I have had about 700 cals, so much better than the last few days, but not low enough. I wanted to do only liquids today and I was fine until I ate those damn jalapeno poppers and ranch dip for 350 cals :(

So tomorrow I have an early shift and will have to go to the gym in the afternoon. I'm thinking a cup of tea in the morning, taking some tea bags also, a yoghurt and maybe a salad? That should hit around 100 cals. Get out of work right around 4, head home to change and hit the gym by 430. 2hr workout puts me at 630 and then depends if I get a call from 'S' but I may have some steamed veggies for dinner. That should put me well below 250 cals for the day and burning at least 500 at the gym.

I need to lose 3.8lbs per week for 3 weeks to lose 10lbs by the next weigh in. Means that by Sept 13th I have to be 153.3lbs. I need to be 156.0lbs in the morning and then at least 155.0 Thursday morning. That gives me Fri, Sat and Sun to lose 1.7lbs.

Last night when I got in I weighed myself with my pack on. I was 197lbs with jeans, runners and the damn pack. The pack weighed 36lbs. I remember struggling to get that on, almost twisting my back as the damn thing swung around, needing to place it on a table or chair in order to load it up without hurting myself. It's the same amount of weight I've lost since May. I'm really quite disgusted. I can't get my head around it!!!!

The trip was amazing. I love Oakland. I love Emeryville and I'm sad I didn't get to see Rodeo. San Francisco was a bit too wierd for my tastes but I experienced. Oakland is raw, and alive, San Francisco is on display. I have to go back. I must go back.

I love my tattoo. It hurt but not as bad as I thought it would and it's starting to get gross and scabby already.

The concert was awesome. Being so far back was different. Instead of a lot of watching, I got to do a lot of listening. They played Letterbomb, Paper Lanterns and a bunch of other rare ones. Santa Clause is coming to town was a funny one to be in there, and I love to hear Billie Joe laugh. I've also fallen in love with the song J.A.R. lately. Love the last lines:

Gotta make a plan, gotta do what's right.
Can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life.
But I don't wanna make a plan for a day far away.
While I'm young and while I'm able as I wanna do is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment