Friday, September 3, 2010

I am such a pig!!! All my hard work has probably been eliminated by today!!!! Yes, I'm on vacation, but do I have to go crazy? I'm not even keeping up on water intake and coz it's so hot here I'm getting dehydrated. I've eaten more sugar today than I probably did last month!!! I think I've had about 1900 calories and I wish I could puke.

Tomorrow is the concert and I'll need some nourishment. Plan is to get on the train by 10am, get to Mountainview by noon to check in (except checkin isn't until 3pm so hopefully they'll let me in early) then begin the trek to the ampitheater. It should take just over an hour to get there, and I'll pass the google building in the process!!! Must have LOTS of water tomorrow. 2L isn't enough!!!! I've also got about 2 hrs to finish the 1L I bought earlier. If I finish that I can have a cup of cinnamon tea before bed.

I'm tired.... lots of walking today, lots of fresh air. It was so hot earlier, especially around Berkley, but I think it was the humidity. After 5pm or so the breeze from the bay picked up and a sweater was needed but all in all a great day!!!

After getting up late I went to Berkley and wandered around the campus. I hiked all the way around the staduim which was under construction, and in the process crossed the Hayward Fault. Back on the BART to head to North Berkley and then the trek down Gilman Street. I can't believe that tiny place with grafittied garbage cans is it!!! It's perfect!!! It's where it all started, and I was there!!!

Headed back to the hotel for a nap then dinner at a cheep chinese place.

I miss home. I miss 'S'. I miss having a scale to look at constantly. I don't want to stay the extra night after flying home. I just want to get home and get back into my restricting, my controlling and my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment