Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm getting there!!! 148.1lbs this morning. That was below the .8 plan goal, and barely above the .96 goal. The 1.1 plan is out of reach I think...

But I'm kinda freaking out. My body fat % keeps jumping all over the place. 2 days ago it was 28%, tonight it was 32%, and 44lbs of body fat. Looking back (I can't believe some of those numbers... 175!!! Was that really 30lbs ago!!!!????!!!!) at the end of August, I was 155.7lbs with 29.5%body fat which was 45.9lbs according to my scale. Tonight I'm almost 10lbs lighter, but only lost 2lbs of fat. I have to see what the morning is, then the number post workout as end of a day where I didn't drink enough water perhaps isn't the best reading.

I'm worried that on Monday when the weigh in happens, I'm going to end up with some bad numbers. I'm almost expecting to hear I've lost 10lbs, but 8lbs muscle, and 2lbs fat, which is not what I want. I'm trying to drop the fat, gain the muscle. The working out is supposed to help that!!! Plus, if I drop like that will he start asking more questions? Last time it was great job, keep it up. I don't want to be asked about my eating habits etc.

Speaking of which, first chiropractic tomorrow and again they had me fill out a prep sheet including my eating habits. Of course I put down that I eat 2-3 meals a day, snacking in between. It's still kinda true. I just wait till later to start, and a meal isn't much. I've signed up for the whole wellness thing, anything to help with the nutritional advice and dropping the fat fast.

I hurt today. Mostly the triceps and didn't notice that till later on. Driving was ok, despite the shifting which made those poor triceps twinge. My legs are exhausted though, not quite sure why. I did a ton of cardio, but they shouldn't feel like lead got packed in there. Plan for tomorrow is head to the early am appt (I'm pooped!!! I should've been in bed an hour ago!!!), hit Walmart for some cleaning supplies, wipe the computer, hit work to update the NVR, drink a ton of water, get to the gym 45 min early and run plus do some on the ellilptical, then the hour training. I can't do much after, gotta race home to shower then drive.

Fuckin windy again. Howling around the house, banging the gate, blowing trees, leaves etc everywhere. Yeah, sure, we're getting the warmest weather we've had in a loooong time (supposed to be 26C tomorrow!!!) but I'd rather have some cooler weather so I can head out on the bike. It's so windy it would be dangerous on a highway and I wanted to go for a long ride on Sunday to prep for Monday. I really didn't want to have to go to the gym on Sunday, best to stay away for at least 2 days a week....

Now all I can focus on is the wind..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment