Sunday, May 16, 2010

I slept till 11:30am today. Kept thinking, every time I woke up, if I wasn't awake, I wasn't eating. Finally got up to realise it was 22C outside and I still had to go run. Didn't go as far as yesterday as I could feel my legs sweating and I hadn't taken in much water when I got up. I think I need shorts (as much as I HATE to wear shorts) coz the black track pants and top are just too warm, and it's not even summer yet! I'll also have to get up earlier to run. No weights today as I feel like I'm running behind.

So far, eaten one rice cake (50 cals.... how I love those things) and a fruit shake thing... It's 3 large strawberries, one banana, and 1 cup milk tossed in the blender. I usually eat at least 1/4 of the banana and today had to eat an extra strawberry as they are just so delicious. That runs me at 275 cals.

......

Went grocery shopping today. Picked up a ton of fruit and flavoured water. Switched milk :( I like my 2% but for 40 cals less per cup I'll go to fat free. It's not like I drink the damn stuff. Just in my tea and now in oatmeal. My father told me that oatmeal is a great breakfast as it can fill you up for hours with just a bit. Perfect!!! Better than the whole grain croissants I was convincing myself were ok to eat.

Work was ok... Got the mapping done for the new computer system. Did a bunch of counting while the cleaners did the floors. 'K' was closing, but 'G' stopped by. I'm curious as to how this will all change and end with 'E' leaving. This week should be interesting.

Ok, tallys for the day:

Weight this morning: 187.7 (UGH!!!)
Calories: 1308
Exercise: 25 mins running/jogging. (apparently it's about 690 cals/hr) so.... about 290 cals burned.
Totally puts me at 1018 for the day minus base rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment