Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was doing fantastic....

184.2lbs this morning, went for a run, cleaned house, and had a total around 400 cals.

Tonight I was supposed to go out with a friend for dinner, then watch LOST with munchies. I was mentally prepared for a disgustingly fattening chinese dinner and was looking forward to it. So when she called to say the place in her town was closed for the holiday it should have meant relief. I could have eaten some pasta with veggies or something, and not gone over 500 cals....

Instead I chose to eat, eat and eat some more. I hit McDonalds and I feel full, gross and I wish I could puke. I've tried, it won't work.

I'm now stuck with the ridiculous amount of calories I've just stuffed down my throat.

Brush it off and say tomorrow's a new day????? I don't have much choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment