Monday, May 17, 2010

Managed to crawl my ass out of bed a mere half an hour after the alarm went off. Went for another run, same route, same time, but managed to do a bit more running. It's barely over 20C buy still super hot.

Before I went out, I jumped on the scale. Not bad... one pound. I'm just cautious in case it's not actual weight, merely water or something stupid.

Tried mixing blackberries for a shake today... didn't work so well. Ended up having to toss in a half a banana and even then couldn't finish it all (though the entire thing adds in the calorie count)

Ran to one of the running stores in town, the same one that helped me out with new shoes after I almost blew out my knee, and bought a new lighter shirt and a carrying case with waterbottle. It's only supposed to get hotter and it hit about 26C today. I can't run in the evenings in that without some water and a lighter shirt. Not even close to being brave about shorts yet.

Work.... was work. It's going to be different with 'E' leaving and she's a bit short tempered about it. I just have to do the seperation now rather than later as I know I don't do well with change. However, I feel like I'm getting a lot accomplished! I felt more focused today than I have been in a while and got a ton of stuff done. The audit on Thursday is going to be a bit brutal, but 'K' will have to learn that I'm right about this stuff.

Ok, goals time... What kind of goals do I set? I mean, realisitcally? I would love to get to about 140 and see how things go from there, but I'd like to get down to about 125... That's still within a 'normal' BMI, just close to the bottom end of 'normal'. Can I drop almost 50lbs? How long do I give it?

Just coz I was curious I jumped on the scale after getting home. With some clothes on I was another pound lighter than this morning. I'll have to see what it comes in at the morning, but that 2lbs in one day. That's pretty crazy to suggest I lose 14lbs/week and I know it will get harder. Do I say 7lbs this week? By Sunday should I aim to be 180lbs?

Should be do-able...

Weight: 186.4
Calories: 1177
Exercise: 25 min of running and 10 minutes of weights.... so say 350 cals?
Total: 827 minus base rate.

(looking at my BMR... It should be about 1962 cals/day if I select the desk job/no activity option. I don't sit at a desk all day, only a few hours, but the rest is walking, constantly on the go. And not taking into account the exercise. Theoretically, if my base is 1962/day, plus the 300 or so I'm burning, I should requrie 2262/day. Eating at MAX 1200/day is a 1000cal defecit... meaning approx 2 lbs/day. How accurate is that? Guess I'll find out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment