Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Training was ok... a bit dry but it's done. A little frustrating at points as there's some real tools in the district. My 'table mate' was a bit annoying. A peanut gallery all in itself. Constant little comments of 'oh that's good', and 'that's awesome' and 'we should do that!' except they won't be on the team much longer! The impromptu meeting at the end was silly. I get the gist but if I want to say something and make a plan/statement I should get that option instead of being shot down by someone who won't be my direct supervisor in 3 days.

Anyways... one of the other gals spent most of the time talking about her boot camp and how much she can and can't eat. In the 2 years I've known her, she hasn't looked any different, well, perhaps she was better dressed last time. Mini skirt almost too short for decency, with these tiny heels that she didn't have the ankle strenght to stand on properly. Oh, and did I mention that the shirt she was wearing was the same one she hit the hotel 'gym' in to work out???

Enough of mocking others.... How can I mock others? I'm fatter now that I was on Sunday. I jumped on the scales when I got back and I may have gained everything back. So back to the restrictions tonight, and the exercise tomorrow.

I've got a lot of ground to make up......

No comments:

Post a Comment