Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scales were good this morning.

Couldn't get the oatmeal down, ended up tossing at least half of it. I had a hard time focusing today at work, just felt like I was wandering. I felt, not quite shaky, but maybe a little week, but as screwed up as it seems, it felt great!

For my run, seeing as I won't have time tomorrow, I decided to do a little more this time and went quite a bit more, but it only ended up translating to at least an extra 5 min out there. I think it was 35 min, but going with 30 min to be sure. Took water with me this time so that helped me feel not so quite as dead at the end.

Ate waaay too much after. I figured I'd do a piece of salmon (140 cals) and this pasta/veggie mix (250cals). That would have put me still under but I ended up tossing in some potatoes too coz the thought of them was sooo good.

Yeah, not so much. I couldn't eat them all. Managed 3 of the 5, all of the salmon and all the pasta out of the mix with a bit of broccolli. Had some sugar free jello after (5cals!!! I can handle that kind of snack!)

I'm nervous about tomorrow. We've not only got an audit, but in the process I have to go for a greasy breakfast tomorrow. What can I order? I checked the menu, some of those items are my entire daily calorie count in one single meal!!! If I thought I could get away with it, I'd eat then not eat anything all evening, but I'm going out tomorrow night too with my friend. We're eating before hand, then drinking aftewards. My beer is 153 cals/drink, so I'll probably have 2. What kind of dinner am I going to get there that will keep me under my limit?

Bah, what do I do? Should I just go over and deal? I'm off friday thru sunday, so that's 3 days where no one will see how much/little I eat. Can I make it up then?

As of right now, I think I'm going to see what the scales say tomorrow. If I'm down another 2 lbs, I'll deal. If not, I don't know. Maybe it's time to learn to purge.

Weight: 183.4lbs this morning.
Exercise: 30 mins running (about 320cals) and normal weights with 60 situps (guessing 50cals).
Calorie count: 1096 (!!! I thought it would be more!!!)
So, running with the BMR of 1963, with the 370 cals of exercise, I was supposed to need 2333, giving me a defecit of 1273.... helps make up for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment