Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thursday sucked, and was ok all in one go. Started off bright and early with breakfast. I was only going to order egg whites and whole wheat pancakes but somehow the bacon and hashbrowns ended up on there too. Managed to to quite eat it all. Was going ok until about 1pm when 'J', one of my district managers visiting to do an audit, decided he was hungry and that meant that he and I must go eat somewhere. I ordered a soup, but it came with a pasta. The soup was AMAZING. So delicious! Ended up eating half the pasta order.

That part of the day ended so I went to get ready for the second part. 'S' and I went to the bar/pub and ordered a nice greasy burger as there wasn't really anything there that wasn't deep fried. Ended up drinking LOTS and having an amazing time. Nothing like live music, especially if it's good.

I was 182.4lbs that morning.

Friday was ok.... I didn't want to go for a run as it was quite warm and I could feel the alcohol still in my system. I swear I was still tipsy when I woke up that morning! I went down to the local guitar shop that was having a crazy sale and got a gorgeous new black guitar for less than half price. They have to fix a fret so I don't have it just yet....

Met with my friend 'S' after getting the car fixed and ate lunch with her.... a fast food lunch :(

Today, I slept late and after trying not to eat all day, ended up caving as my side was getting sore, like I had a cramp while running. Kinda wierd. Went for a run, just 20 minutes with no weights. Still have eaten quite a bit, but possibly around 1300 cals so far, which is less than my BMR so I'm kinda ok.

As of this morning I was 185.4lbs. Not going to hit the goal of 180lbs by tomorrow!

Going over to another friends house tomorrow evening to watch the LOST finale and eat chinese. Then work on monday, but half way through we get to leave for the training. BAH!!! This would be so much easier if I just worked!!! I must hit 180 by next sunday, then that gives me 2 weeks to be at 170lbs and at that point I'll BE in England!!!!

Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment