Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And up we go....

Weight that is. I'm up to 144.2 as of this morning, but I swear it's my friends floor in the bathroom. I mean, I'll hopefully hit 141 by Saturday morning or even 140 without a problem, just as soon as I get here it's 143 or higher.

I think there's too much senseless snacking going on. Back at home I'd get home, shower, go on the computer and maybe have some veggies. Here I'm munching on fruit, cereal, chips and salsa, or if I make popcorn, I end up eating and eating and eating it. I'm getting eager for this to be over, but I still need to regain control.

Tonight I had 2 of these fiber tablets so hopefully that will help with the food belly I've got going. Plan for oatmeal and coffee for morning, 2L of water to help fill me up, salad, carrots, apple and yogurt for during work leaving it as late as possible to eat, then steamed veggies for dinner. If my friend says anything I may scramble up an egg or two later on. For snacks, a ring of dried pineapple, maybe some chips and salsa and perhaps a small amount of dry cereal, or a salted rice cake if I have cramping in my legs again (trainer figures that its because my salt levels are too low....) That's all around 800 cals, but it's all veggies and stuff that shouldn't stay around too long.

Tomorrow night is the 'girls' night again and I'm not sure what we're doing. I really want to go for a walk again, if we can't outside as its so miserable then maybe I can convince her to go to a mall and walk around. I mentionned that I needed to go get some stuff for dinner on Sunday but I don't know if I want to as that means I'll be around all that damn food again. Maybe I should though, as it will stop me from buying senseless shit. Though I really am thinking about almond bark, or chocolate covered almonds right now....mmmmm...

Fuck.

NO

Going to bed at a decent time tonight, as in 11pm not 1am. Sleep apparently helps weight loss, and I sure hope so as I feel like a whale again.

I need to find my thinspiration, my drive again. Fat just will not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment