Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's late. I'm tired. 140.1lbs this morning. I think thats a win! Got a chiro appt but didn't get much else done before training.

Leg day, managed not to pull a calf and it feels way better. Legs may be tired tomorrow!!!! Did a weird ab workout, I think he said cable pulls? We ran over time, just chatting.

It was super easy to say no to the food at work tonight. I was however very tired as I had only decaffinated tea at home. Fixed that this evening!

Made chili. It's in the fridge cooling down but I think it needs more kidney beans and tastes very tomat0-y. Tomorrow is going to be very full with tons of cleaning happening!!! He should be here around 4pm so I need to be ready by 3pm at the latest. Plan on getting up around 8am and just going from there. Also going to attempt to make bread for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment