Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brand New Month

Tis a new month. Chance to start again. I guess, kinda. I had a bit of a pissy fit at work finding out that I will have to work friday night and then I get to drive home at almost midnight. Sure as hell hope the roads will be nice!

I definatly ate less than 700 cals today. Managed to deny that Luna bar even though I was starving. I did have a few snacks when I got home but nothing too excessive. Went to the gym for maybe an hour and a half, 25min on elliptical and then some weights, mostly arms. Could feel my calf muscle complaining towards the end of using the elliptical.

143.2 this morning, right on target. Did a new chart up and the goal is to be 140 by Saturday morning. It's a pretty tough goal but next weeks can be lower, like only a pound loss or something, and the minimum is maintaining.

I have to go to bed!!! I've been up all night yapping with Shaun.... he said he likes my 365 pics.

Sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment