Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hug

Got up, did my yoga, some light weights, didn't eat until after noon.

I was 145.1 this morning. 147 by the time I actually ate something (WTF!!! How did I gain 2lbs eating NOTHING). I'm 150 now.

I cleaned and cooked during the morning, had the back of my hair trimmed early afternoon, got ready and continued to cook throughout the late afternoon. I made the pita bread. It was time consuming in having it rest for 2hrs, then another 20 min right before rolling, but so well worth it. Absolutly yummy.

Shaun showed up around 5pm and we ate my chicken soup (more soupy than stewy... it didn't thicken properly), pitas, cookies (that failed. Cane sugar is not the best), chocolate and some cocoa/coffee/rye bread that he brought over. I am so full!!!

We spent an extra 2 hours talking, on the internet, just bullshitting. It was awesome. He gave me a hug. I wasn't prepared. I thought he was doing the half hug, but no it was a full hug and it was perfect :)

Because of that I am not going to freak out that I'm now the same weight I was back in November, that I've basically undone the last 3 months of work.

I still will, however, make plans for tomorrow and going forward. It's back to restriction, me thinks. I did some googling on ketogenic diets but I don't think I could do it. Mostly because of silly things like not being able to have yogurt or milk in my tea. It also relies on having a lot of fat and protein. I'm sure it works but from what I've read it will come back in a few days in water retention once I start eating carbs again.

That's what I think most of this is, water retention. At least I hope so. I feel fatter. I feel like there's a few inches of fat added around my stomach, my ass, my legs. It has to go. I have 13 days. I need to go back to controlling sugars, no breads, grains etc. Back to salads, and soups, the basics. Pretty much starve and eat at the same time.

Tomorrow depends on how I wake up. I don't know if I should have tea or not, but if I don't eat, tea for sure. If I do eat, no tea. Water, lots of water. Then training. Post training the luna bar and right before I leave, salad. For dinner, maybe some stew, or half of it. Maybe some steamed veggies. I want to eat the leftover stew, just as it's so good. It's not a huge portion. I can break it into 2 easily. I could have it tuesday and wednesday. Don't think I could leave it until Thursday which would be ideal.... unless I froze it. That is kinda perfect. I literally thought of that right now.... I'm totally doing that. That way I won't be tempted to eat it tomorrow. Hell, I could have it on the weekend. Hmmm...

I still want to be 140 by March 5th. 10lbs in 13 days? If its water and I"m 147 or lower by morning its doable.

Sleep time

No comments:

Post a Comment