Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catch up

Coz I was posting so late it's gone and bumped the last few posts ahead a day.... oh well....

This whole weekend was fantastic. I love spending time with Shaun and having 4 days in a row where 3 were training, and one was hanging out was awesome. I'm sore from the gym and full from good food. I also managed to maintain 140.5 over the weekend which I am very pleased about.

However, today I went a bit silly.... just a wee bit. Shaun and I were talking about what we would do at the end of our little 'food' experiments ( I refuse to call mine a diet, as it' really isn't. If anything I'm eating way worse, just being forced against my usual binges due to lack of GMO free food readily available) and made plans for brunch in early March. I think I'll go right until March 5th in that case, and I'll have measurements on that day too, right before I eat a ton of food. Plus I am curious as to if it will help with the fat vs muscle mass, especially my lean mass.

However, I still plan on dropping the pounds. I want to be 137 by then, so when I get on the gyms scales I'll be sub 140. It will be a loss, and I'll be in the 130's. I have just under 4 weeks. 4 weeks to drop 3lbs. I can do this right?

I've set new goals and did for last week too, so it's a weekly goal and no more than 2lbs/week as I'm struggling to lose it. However, if I do drop it then all the power to me!!!! This weeks goal was to be 139 by Saturday. Depending on tomorrow I could still very easily hit it.

Which brings me back to my first thought... today. Shaun and I were talking about brunch and I went home and ate lunch. It wasn't bad, I was at 400 cals for breaky and lunch with a workout in between. Making sure I'm getting protein too now. But then I started snacking, and CRAVING chocolate. I didn't have any chocolate so I ate chips, licorice, etc. I finally got on the road and headed up north, when I got there eating leftover chili and bread. Then I had to snack on some chips, half a thing of soy ice cream (it's 120 cals per serving so I'm hoping it's not too bad) and some fruit. Ugh, I feel so bloated. Probably the chili's fault.

I'm 143.5 right now. Too much to hope for that I will be dropping that by morning. If I can be 141 I'll be on target, so a very light food day tomorrow, with Zumba and the body blast, followed by half a protein bar and maybe some soup or something. Tomorrow, salads, teas and soups.

I did wear the sleeveless top today to the gym. I do hate it, it makes me feel fat, but I did like seeing my arms work during chinups.... I may wear it again on another arm day just coz I'm curious.... but NOT on a leg day.

Ugh, work tomorrow. I am already desperatly looking forward to Friday and I can go home again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment