Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Uh.... hmmm...

I'm making a bison chili this weekend. I'm making an old recipe of my step moms that will feed me and half of the city block for a week. Going to make it on Saturday, eat it on Sunday and it will be GMO free ;)

Work was work.... They bought a fish for the office, I kept on counting for inventory.

Hit the gym right after in time for 15 min on the treadmill and then the Zumba and body blast. The body blast was awesome as we had to split into two groups to run the stairs. Yeah, totally kicked everyones ass. They just don't know how to do the two at a time thing wisely. Get low, and kinda like skating up them.

I was sure shaky after, but damn it felt good. Headed home where I had to have a debate with myself about whether or not to eat. Eating won out as I was 140.6 right after the gym and I have to eat otherwise I would really hurt in the morning. Haven't snacked too much, think I'm right around 800 cals for the day and have burned off at least 500.

Tomorrow after work is up I will hopefully get to go skating, and it will probably end up being a higher food day again. Maybe I can just get away with soup for dinner? I have to go to the natural foods store and grab the stuff for the chilli tomorrow night so I hopefully will be able to not be stupid and buy sweet shit. If I take Steph I'll be fine. If I go by myself, I'm in trouble.

Living for today.... I can't keep focusing on what's coming. I'm very excited to go home, even if it is driving at midnight, but if I keep focusing only on that, then I would not have had as much fun at Zumba, or at work, or noticed the little things in life. I have to start doing that.

I'm kinda nervous. I used a user name for a game app that I use almost everywhere, but gave it to a friend. I then thought about it and decided to try googling it. Yeah, this blog shows up on the second page. Am I being paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment