Sunday, February 13, 2011

Woman

Today has been a very uplifting day in so many ways.

First I got on the scale to a very suprising 140.9. I'm THRILLED obviously.

Second, I did some yoga, light weights, and some light ab work with a fit ball. I then proceeded to be very distracted by playing with my camera in manual mode. I snapped a few pictures of my weights in the foreground with the fit ball in the background, and then played around with pictures of my flute. I'm very thrilled with some of the results. I posted the one of the weights on my facebook not intending it to be part of myt 365 project and Shaun commented, mocking me for my 'girl weights'. (They're the felt covered ones you can buy super cheap at Walmart). I replied that despite the fact that they were 'girl' weights, they were still weights and I'd had them for years. The response, that then I was a girl, now I'm a woman. My eyes may have welled up.

I think that's the first time anyone, friend or more, guy or girl, has ever really said that to me and it really meant a lot to me. I can't describe how it makes me feel. Like I could do anything I wanted to. That I was in my element. That I was me, and that's all that counted.

That in itself made my day and that was by 11am.

I went for a walk with my dad in the howling wind and got a few good pictures out of it. There's one that shows just how insanely windy it is but it's got me in it, not sure if I want to post it... maybe.... I don't know.

Headed north in the wind and drove by several semi's tipped over in the ditches from the wind. I"m not kidding when I say it's been fucking windy. 3 days of winds from 60km/hr to 110km/hr. I'm suprised the roof of my house stayed on!!!

Uploaded a few pictures, and got a message from a friend wanting advice about cameras. I'm getting a lot of compliments on my photos, and I don't even think some are that great.

Today has just been a great day for my ego, even if not for my waistline.

I did eat a fair amount of chocolate today. Last time I checked I was 144.4lbs, but I"m hoping I am around 143.5 before I go to bed. Tomorrow I'm hoping to start cutting out the shit and starting the last half.

Yup, 21 days on GMO free today. I have 20 days to go. I have 20 days to drop these pounds I've been trying to lose for months. Cut out the junk and I should be able to do it. I can't restrict too much as it's causing issues with me binging. I need to eat fruit to compensate for the chocolate, skip the chips, cookies, muffins etc, and control the chips and salsa. The Luna bars can stay for the protein, and I need to keep a decent amount of veggies in me for lunch and dinner.

Tomorrow I have Zumba and will probably do an 'arm' day at the gym too. Zumba will take care of the legs!!! lol. I already know what my 365 pic will be tomorrow and I'm super stoked to try it, despite its Valentines theme ( I hate Valentines day....)

Gotta hit the hay...

No comments:

Post a Comment