Friday, February 18, 2011

Warning... potential TMI

I managed 4 hours of sleep. Woke up around 4:30am drenched in sweat. Managed to doze a bit until the nephews 'woke' me up around 8am.

I had my oatmeal and a few sips of coffee. Then I moved onto trail mix, pineapple rings, chips, before finally loading up the car to go. Once on the road I was fine. Shaun shot me a message asking if we'd be cool to cancel this evening as he was tired which wasn't a big deal. Snapped my 365 photo and headed to the gym. I managed my 6km run in around 43-46 min (not entirely sure as I accidently hit the emergency stop and had to restart with 10minutes to go) and I could feel my left knee and hip complaining which is different than the norm. I left shortly after doing no weights.

Once home all plans went out the window. I ate an entire Luna bar, tons of chips and salsa, pineapple rings, and basically anything I could get my hands on. After a shower I then finished with popcorn, wheatabix, and brocolli. Basically a binge, but with nothing good in it.

Yeah, 147lbs post binge.

To top it all off my period came a whole 8 days early. That helps explain the bloating that I thought was all weight gain and helps explain some of the cravings.

At 7:05pm I last ate. That's it for the night. After that I've had water and tea. I also did some googling about water retention and I wasn't aware that sugar contributed to it. So, there's something to go asap. I've basically eaten everything good in my house so I should be good now.

I'm going to make 2 week plan tomorrow morning over my morning tea, which I will take a photo of and take north, filling it out when I come back next weekend. Plan will be to get to 140 by March 5th, if not go to 137. The basics for tomorrow will be to eat nothing and just have tea for breakfast. Have half the oatmeal around noon and water at the gym. Post gym, salad. While driving, an apple and rice cake or cereal and tea/coffee. Once home maybe some miso soup and tea pre bed. Goal is to eat as little as possible and mininimize sugars. Drop the water weight and let my body empty of the amount of garbage I've given it. I won't eat a 'real' meal until Sunday evening.

I'm watching that last 10lbs show. Chick just lost 9lbs in 2 weeks. That's what I have to do.... Total inspiration. No chocolate, no nuts, limit fruits, no shit food...

Now just to execute.....

No comments:

Post a Comment